Sequel: Eponey 1
Status: Comment Swap People: Please comment the newest chapter

Eponey - the Millenium Bug

Murphy 1

I went into the testing room, and it all went as well, as expected, so did the result, after the test. I went home. As I got home, I reflected over a detail, Xenia had this curious bracelet, I had noticed the same one, on her last time, and furthermore, Eponey had one just like it.

When the test was done, I passed the waiting room, then went through the central to the next waiting room. I enjoyed the calm in a sofa and went into the testing room.

At first I did not notice, but, after a while I came to think of it, and it occurred to me, the sun was moving from a pre-set position, and started with a pre-set colour in the spectrum's lower red, the intensity worked very much the same, all moving towards the other side of their respectives.

I sat on the sofa, enjoying the mood, as the test slowly worked.

Now I walked to the library, noticing the 2 girls had just left, I checked references on tests, my ideas was confirmed, as far as I could find, then I noticed that they had looked at much the same references. Curious, but little more. On my way out, I met the librarian; Amr, whom I greeted, and he greeted me in kind, after that I went home.
♠ ♠ ♠
01/05/(1.0.3)