Sequel: Eponey 1
Status: Comment Swap People: Please comment the newest chapter

Eponey - the Millenium Bug

The Librarian 1

Ok, I'm al-Ustadh Amr as-Siddiq abdul-Hakim, the Librarian and my work is to tend the library. Mostly, I read some old, or rather ancient book but., when someone come forward, to me, I help them find the info they need; books, references or otherwise.

Today is a day like any other and I read a rather ancient and heavy book, it just so happens to be: it's about Centaurs, most curious indeed, I contemplate, as I see the bracelets.

But, they do not need my help, today, I guess they know their way around here, how to find references and books. Well, I don't mind, not at all, as I like to read the old volumes in the deepest corners of this place. I'm not quite that prideful. You just can't tell what you'll find next.

At the end of the chapter, I check a few systems, so I can know what's up around. This time of day, it's rather empty and quiet here, so I can take my time, I have rather moved in, in my office here. I occupy my job, for the love of books. I could have been one of the more egoistic once,
but I think of the once after me, and thus, I live here, rather then a fancy laboratory, to secure the life of books.

Knowing there is very little work done on the Centauri field, I still find myself intrigued by their ways, I did not expect them to dig so deep into the subjects they were after, like the testings. With this in mind, I check for deeper sources, out of the regular access of the students. Then I notice, there are very few works on this subject, but what little I can bring in, I make available, these tomes will come in ,in the next few days and then something occurs to me; how much the newer fields have been gone through the last few days, weeks , and months.

While at it, I make a new search for them all, and complete the library. These tomes should not be missing here, not if I can help . I'm proud of my work, and my library, thus I want it to be the best, most complete, containing everything anyone here can ever dream off.

Then I came to think off it, with the new Academies coming up, these book would be even more important. Well, the Centauri Academy will be the first, I contemplate. curious, is it not, I think. yes, most certainly. indeed.

Suddenly, it occurs to me, I'm actually very hungry, thus I go grab some food and then read a few more hours.
♠ ♠ ♠
01/06/(1.0.2) Who is Who ??

Time to get to know some more people, they're not all kids, studdying at the school.
Here's something that shouldgive you something more, a different view?
Naturally, I had eddited this chapter, before I published it. I hope it all makes sense now.
Considering, I hopethe Arabic name doesn't bother anyone. I wrote this part, well before it was a general issue, back in the 2005, or the like.

Ps: note that we're still in the same school, you'll realise, why I pointed this out, later, which's soon enough.