Status: One Shot

Teacher's Pets

Part One

Image

Andy and Danny stare at each other, bewilderment in their eyes. Their new teacher was hot to say the least. Most of their teachers were balding, greying-haired people in their sixties. Their new teacher was not even twenty-five. It wasn't until their principle, in his thick accent mentioned he was a student teacher did Danny and Andy grin.
They could have fun with this one. This teacher actually looked nice, unlike their previous student teachers, who all had geeky glasses and acne covered faces. Their new student teacher had smooth, glossy, raven black hair that reached their shoulders. There was a silver lip ring on the corner of their mouth.

The teacher smiled at the students when the old principle left. The teacher picks up the chalk and carefully writes their name on the board.

Danny grins looking over at Andy, "oi, Andeh, our new teachas pretteh fit,
don'tcha agree?"

Andy nods looking at the messy scrawl that is their teacher's handwriting.

Oliver Sykes.

"I'm Oliver Sykes, but ya can all call meh Oleh." the teacher grins looking at all the students in front of him. He was loving that he was teaching high schoolers, most important good looking high schoolers. This could not be better; unless it came out that he had slept with a student... Not that that would ever happen. He had a way to keep them all quiet. "I'm supposed 'ta tell ya pointless shit about science, but 'ta be honest, I don't feel like it taday. So instead, were gonna go 'round and everyone's going to introduce themselvehs."

Everyone introduces themselves; girls twirled their hair between their fingers, giggling as they tripped over each others words. Guys acted less then impressed by their new teacher's appearance, probably wishing he was more feminine and, well, a girl. The few students who rushed their introductions were just trying to finish things up so they could learn. Nerds, Oli thought to himself. He turned his head to the last two. They reminded Oli of himself in a sense, when he was younger and didn't have a care in the world.

The brunette spoke first, "The name's Danneh, Danneh Worsnop." he grinned at the older male, "I'm in a band."

Oli raises an eyebrow at him, as if to say 'oh really?' and then both eye brows raise, saying 'you really remind me as my younger self.'

Oli's eyes trail over to Andy, giving him a nod, before Andy opens his mouth. "My name's Andy Biersack, but people call my Andy Six."

Oli nods, "you're a Yankee?"

Andy furrows his eyebrows together in confusion. "I um... Yeah."

Oli takes a seat, "so anything special 'bout cha?"

Andy nods, "I'm also in a band."

"You two remind meh of myself, I was in ah band. We were quite good, if I don't say so meself."

---

"Fuck Danny, we're going to fail this project." Andy shouts throwing a pair of scissors at the diagram.

"How was I s'ppose tah know? I don't bloodeh pay attention is Oleh's class." Danny shouts back.

"Neither do I. We're screwed, totally screwed." Andy looks down at his hands, he knows if he brings home one more bad grade in science his parents are going to flip a shit on him. Danny's parents won't care though. They're just happy he doesn't skip the class anymore... If only they knew. “I need to smoke," Andy declares, reaching into his backpack, pulling out his pack of cigarettes.

"I think I'll join yah." Danny grabs his own pack and lighter and follows after him.

Andy flicks his lighter and watches as the small flame ignites the cigarette. He takes a long drag before letting it out. The nicotine calming down his once stressed nerves. "Fucking Oli and his chemistry class." Andy frowns, turning to Danny, his frown turning into a grin once he notices Danny's sly looks. "What’s going on in that warped head, mate?"

Danny flashes his teeth, before lighting his own cigarette, "we could always go and get some 'extra help' and see abou' 'extra credit'."

Andy rolls his eyes. "We don't even know if he's bi, none the less gay!" he exclaims.

"Andeh, have ya no' seen da way he stares a' ya ass, or eitha of us? He doesn't stare at aneh of 'ta girls like he does 'ta us. He's definitely batteh."

"English, Danny, I don't understand you're British." Andy replies with a sigh.
Danny and his british terminology. He was always confusing him.

"Ya know, batteh... He's gay. God Andeh, you've been in Englan' for two years, learn the bloodeh language." Danny sighs.

Andy grins, “I am learning ya bloody wanker."

Danny chuckles, "That's 'bout it an' onleh cuz I use it' so often."

"It's also the only one that makes sense." Andy comments, taking a drag on his cigarette, relishing in the calm he was getting. "Danny, how are we going to do this project? Chemistry's my worst subject. I never understood it, even when we had that old teacher."

"Like I sai', extrah credi'," Danny grins. "Best form of work, yah ask meh."

"Danny, I don't really want to take part in this." Andy mumbles. In reality Andy was the quiet, shy one and Danny was the loud and obnoxious one. They were both so different, but they're friendship worked out perfectly. Danny would just rant and Andy would listen, they were content with this.

"'hy nawt, Andeh?" Danny asks, grabbing Andy's free hand with his own cigarette free hand.

"Because I don't want be apart of this. I don't want to fail, but I want to earn my grade the correct way." Andy answers looking away from Danny.

Danny stomps out his cigarette and grabs the one in Andy's hand, stomping that one out as well. He grabs Andy's other hand and pulls Andy's tiny form into his.
"Cum oh babe, please?"

Andy bites his bottom lip, turning his head away from Danny's face. He knows that if he gets one look at those pleading brown eyes, he's screwed. He'll give into everything the other boy wants.

"Please Andeh." the brunette's breath ghosts across the black haired boys neck as there's a pair of lips attached to them.

Andy gasps turning to face Danny. Danny just gives him a shit eating grin and pecks Andy's lips, "Cum 'on 'luv, pleaseh? For meh, and yah declinin' chemistreh grade?"

"Danny, I really don't know. I mean, we've fooled around before but from the sound of it, you want us to either fuck, or get fucked by the teacher. I'm not comfortable with this." Andy mumbles leaning onto Danny with his arms wrapped around Danny's back.

"Luv, I can getcha mor' 'den ready." Danny chuckles.

"Fuck off, Danny. Not gonna happen." Andy responds, pushing away from him.

"Cum 'on 'luv, I can show yah ah good time'," Danny smirks bring his hand down to the smaller boys crotch. Andy gasps and backs up against the house. Danny grins wrapping his arms around Andy's back and resting his hands in the pockets of Andy's skinny jeans. "I can show yeh a good time."

Andy moans as Danny squeezes his ass. Danny grinds his hips down on Andy's. He erupts another moan from the shorter boy. Danny can feel his skinny jeans getting tighter. Danny grinds down again, as hard as he can without pushing the smaller boy against the brick house. Danny's teeth graze over Andy's Adams apple, before nipping at it.

Danny needed to keep making this kid moan. His dick demanded for it. The brunette's lips smirk as another moan is elicited from Andy's mouth. He needed to get this boy in the house *now*.

"Andeh, lets go inside. Don' wan' yah neighbas tah see us." Danny grunts out.

Andy nods, having his hand pulled on. Danny throws Andy's body into the blackette's house. As the door closes, Andy’s back collides against the wall.

He whimpers out in pain, only to be seconds later groaning in pleasure. Danny slides his ice cold hands under Andy's shirt, running them up and down his side.

Danny grins when he sees the other boy attempt to not moan.

"Don' be like tha'. I wanna hea' yeh." Danny's hand move to the waistband of Andy's boxers. "Hmmm how yeh manage to wear yah boxers with trousers this tigh' is beyon' meh."Danny tugs on the waist band as, his other hands unzip the raven haired boy's tightening pants.

Andy fights back a shudder, from the cold air now blowing over his hard manhood. Danny throws his lips on top of Andy's, both tongues fighting for dominance. Andy was trying desperately to win, he was going to show Danny he wasn’t as submissive as Danny had been implying.

Danny internally grins, this was going to be a lot more fun then he originally thought. If only this could be their chemistry project. He almost laughs at how cliché it is, maybe Oli could see just how good their chemistry has been since Oli started teaching.

Danny decides to give up and let Andy take over. He was curious as to how much his little virgin, to all sexual acts, was. Maybe Andy secretly watched a lot of porn and knew what he was going to be doing, or just by some miracle had a gift to do it right, and amazing well the first time. Danny found the former had no chance of being true. Andy got squeamish at the thought of sex... He wasn't squeamish now, though, he noted. There was no way Andy would ever watch porn.

Andy's lips hesitantly lock onto Danny's neck. He sucks gently at first, suck harder as he moves up the brunette's neck. Andy feels more confident with what he's doing once Danny leans up against a wall, eyes rolling back and a moan escaping his pursed lips.

"Gawd, Andeh, keep doin' tha'." Danny groans in pleasure. Danny needs to get out of his skin tight pants and soon, otherwise they might get stuck... If that's at all possible.

Andy's hand ghosts over Danny's crotch. He's getting more confident. Andy knows it and he's getting scared at how confident AND comfortable he's becoming. Damn, Danny and his talents, though the raven haired boy was in control.

Danny raises his hips to connect with Andy's. They both moan at the friction. This was better then Andy could ever imagine.

Danny grips both of the blackette's wrists and throws Andy against the wall. He holds the smaller boys arms above his head and steps into him. "'m gonna' teach ya of pleasura yeh neva dreamed of." Danny whispers into Andy's ear, before nibbling at the skin. Andy throws his head back.

"God Danny." Andy mutters.

Danny drops to his knees and pulls the blue-eyed boys pants down around his knees. He runs a finger down Andy's shaft. The other boy shudders, fingernails gripping the wall.

"yeh have nice hipbones." Danny mutters tracing them, before nipping at the protruding, pale skin. When Andy moans like a whore, Danny knows he's found something that will really get him off.

Danny presses his tongue lightly on his dick, moving up and down slowly.

"Fuck, Danny." Andy gasps, his fingers clawing at anything they can. And this is just the beginning, Danny smirks. He takes Andy's manhood is his mouth, tongue gently gliding across the tip.

"Fucking hell," Andy runs his hand through Danny's brown locks. Danny swallows, causing Andy's hips to buck forward. Danny takes on his whole dick. Proving to
Andy, Danny had absolutely NO gag reflex. "mhhh Danny, god." Andy sputters, bring one of his arms over his head. Andy can't even see when he opens his eyes, his vision being clouded by ecstasy.

Danny runs his tongue underneath his shaft, teeth graving over the sensitive skin. Danny begins to fondle, Andy's balls.

"Bloody fuck." Andy murmurs. “Oh my god, Danny I think... I think..."

Danny runs his tongue skillfully over the slit, just as Andy comes in his mouth. Danny swallows, cringing internally at the taste, but spitting is quitting. Andy mutters incoherencies, falling against the wall, sliding down slowly to the floor. He's taking deep breathes and Danny can't help but think he looks cute. He ruffles the kid’s hair and sits next to him, pulling up his boxers and jeans.

"Meh lileh Andeh's all grown' up." Danny grins, "Yeh look pretteh sexeh whe' yeh cum."

Andy blushes and looks away.

"Luv, I jus' blew yah and yeh blush at tha'? Yeh so bloodeh nutteh, but tats' wha' I luv 'bout yah." Danny places a loving kiss on Andy's cheek.

"Shut up." Andy mutters, blushing again. "But I'm still not taking part of your little extra credit ordeal. I don't want to get in trouble."

"Not yet atleas' yeh still have ta learn the tools of the trade."

"Danny, I'll learn 'your tools', but I'm not taking part in this."

Danny bites his lip. Andy was thick headed there was no way to convince him to do this. So it was either have Andy practice his blow job skills, or have his hand perform a similar job. Whatever he could get him and Andy more then enough credit.

"Fine, yeh win. So 'bout this learnin'..."

"Not now."

"But I-"

"No, Danny."

"...bitch."

"But I'll be your bitch." Andy comments, resulting in Danny's smirk.

"Oh yeh will beh, wanna make it happen' now?"

"Danny..."

"Fine, lateh."

--

"Olleh, I have a questio' 'bout tah chemistreh prejec'," Danny shouts from across the room.

Oli nods, watching the shorter, brunette scurry over to him. Oli looks him over, he was wearing those painted on pants, again... and Day-um, Oli would admit this kid was pretty fit and dressed to impress. He and his quieter friend, Andy, always looked fantastic. "wha' can I help yeh wit'?"

"Well..." Danny starts, chewing -seductively, if Oli had to say- on his bottom lip. "I don' ge' what we're doing at all, neitha does Andeh... I was hopen you could give meh, a lileh help." Danny winks, while Oli raises an eyebrow.

"Oh realleh, and wha' kinda help?" Oli grins, he knew exactly what his student the young boy was implying.

"That I coul' get a lil' extrah help and extrah credit?"

"I cen' give yeh both, if yeh do well enough."

"Believe me, I will.” Danny smirks, "believe yeh, meh, I will."

Oli strides over to the door, flipping the lock and covering the window on the door. Danny shuts the blinds, gliding over to Oli.

"Olleh, Can you help meh make'a chemical reaction?"

Oli's smirk gets bigger, "I can' do that just well, afta all Imeh a chemitreh teacha."

Danny attacks his lips to Oli's neck. Oli bites his lip, when Danny starts sucking on the skin.

"Danneh, as good as that feelsa, I'm gonna need yeh to stop, doin' tat. At leas' where people can see."

Danny nods, removing the tie and beginning to unbutton Oli's shirt. Danny gasps at Oli's chest. It was completely covered in tattoos. He was bloody gorgeous.

"Yeh like whatcha see?" Oli questions, grinning at how Danny had his mouth dropped open. Danny nods enthusiastically. "Good, now let's make sum' reactions."

Danny runs his hands down Oli's lean torso, pulling off Oli's belt and trousers. Danny breath hitches when he sees his teacher's erection. He takes his teacher's full length into his mouth. Oli moans, hips bucking foreword, hands grasping the brunette's mass of hair. Oli's fingers dig into his hair pushing himself further into Danny's mouth.

When Danny doesn't gag, Oli's eyes light up. This was a first for him. Danny runs his tongue over. Oli shuts his eyes. There was something magical about this boy’s mouth... Maybe Oli could get his mouth to do other things...

"Ge' up." Danny complies, standing up. Oli pushes Danny up against the blackboard, discarding Danny's belt and stripping Danny's thighs of pants.

Danny watches with anticipation as Oli lubes up his fingers. Oli fingers tease Danny's entrance and Oli feels his dick twitch at the desperate face Danny's making.

Oli slowly inserts a finger into Danny. Danny's closes his eyes in discomfort, only to open them a few moments later. Oli squeezes in another finger, nipping at Danny's shoulder to dull down the younger boy's pain. Though Danny was a notorious whore, he barely ever let anyone fuck him.

When Danny relaxes, Oli starts scissoring his fingers and stroking the sensitive insides of Danny. Danny shudders before letting out a soft moan. Oli shoves in one final finger and finishes stretching the younger boys.

"Fuck meh, Olleh." Danny whimpers when Oli removes his fingers.

"Plan tah," Oli grins, flipping Danny over, so his front is now against Oli's desk, rolling on a condom after he does so. He pushes on Danny's back, fingers going to grip Danny's hips. Oli lines up his dick to Danny's entrance before slowly pushing in.

Danny flinches a tear falling out of the corner of his eye. Fuck this hurt, it hurt a lot more then it ever hurt before. Fuck Oli an his huge dick.

Danny digs his nails into Oli's sides, only improving on the pleasure Oli was feeling. Danny was tight, tighter then he expected. He felt like he was almost, as much as Oli didn't want to admit it, a virgin.

Oli waits until Danny nods to continue. Oli pulls out and then thrust back in. He continues until he picks up a nice rhythm.

Then it happens. Danny's mouth releases a moan, and not just any kind of moan, a dick twitching moan. He thrusts in faster, hitting Danny's prostate every time.

Danny mumbles, in between screaming Oli's name. Oli was close and no way way he finishing before the boy in front of him. Oli brings his hand down to jerk Danny in tune with his thrusting.

Danny moans at the contact. "Fuck, Olleh, 'm so close.

Danny tightens around Oli, before releasing into his hand. Oli feels a clenching in his stomach as he releases into Danny. He pulls out, he pulls of the solids condom and throws it into the trash. Huffing he looks over at the smaller boy. His hair was matted and there was a thin lager of sweat on top of his skin, but his student still looked beautiful.

"Tat was fantastic, Danneh, I'll give yeh and Andeh an Aeh' on 'ta project. Tanks for stayin' afta for some extra help 'ta undastand 'ta project." Oli winks, pulling on his pants and redressing, just as does Danny.

"Nah problem sir, glad, I undastand it 'now." Danny thanks, pulling on his jumper. “I’m glad yah could give meh, the help.”

Oli nods, “No proble’, I ‘fank you, for taking the time.” Oli chuckles, watching the younger pull his belt on.

“See yah later, Olleh.” Danny smiles, exiting the classroom.
-

"You fucked Oli‽" Andy exclaims, starting to pace the room, “I thought you were kidding!”

“’ey, a’least we have a hundred on ‘da project!” Danny responds, putting his hands up defendingly.

“But- I… Danny! We’re never going to pass if we don’t get it!” Andy yells at Danny, eyes glaring on him.

The brunette just grins at him. Andy looked hot as hell when he was angry and Danny was trying his hardest to not ravish the boy right now. Maybe he could teach Andy some new things, because it’s been at least a week since he taught Andy how to get a blow job and five days since Andy showed him just how much he learned. That… and Danny was horny and a hot Andrew and horny Danny should be fucking right motherfucking now in Danny’s mind.

Danny smirks, why not make Andy even angrier, because if he’s angrier he should be hotter. “Well… I’ll pass, I have all tat extrah credit I’ll beh rackin’ up.”

Andy shoots a glare at Danny. “You’re such a fucking whore.”

“An’ yeh meh bitch.” Danny responds with a smirk. Danny watches as Andy blushes at his recollection of what happened in the past week.

Andy sighs and sits on the opposite sits of the bed as Danny. "Danny... I just can't believe you'd do that."
Danny scoots over to him, wrapping an arm around his waist. "'m sorry," Danny murmurs against his neck. "didn' know yeh'd take it so bad." he presses a kiss to Andy's jaw line.

Andy is a bit taken back that it isn't in a sexual way, to be all honest it was quite loving. The thought gave Andy butterflies. Danny, the whore of the school, acting in a loving manner? Who would believe this? Andy just had to have a thing for his best friend.

No one. Danny loves and leaves, he wasn't a relationship person. Maybe he could be though... Maybe if he made Danny jealous...

"It’s fine. I think I should start on this whole extra credit crap, like you did." Andy grins at him, "Maybe improve on my knowledge on forming covalent bonds, if you know what I mean." Andy winks.

Andy grins as he catches Danny's breath hitching in his throat. He got the innuendo. He leans against Andy, whispering in the blackette's ear, "Why don' weh try 'nd make one of our own?"

Andy grins a bit. "Nah, I think I'll let Oli take away that part of my virginity."

Danny whines. "Why, 'm not good 'enouf?"

Andy laughs, "Just kidding."

"So, I can take it then?"

"No I'm not giving it up, yet." Andy grins at the pout on Danny's lips. He pecks them quickly. "Pouting is unbecoming of you."

"I wan' tah be cummin'," Danny mutters.

"Go use your hand."

"Not gonna be a bloodeh wanka, do it for meh."

"Not gonna happen."

-

"Um, Oli... I have a question about the topic we just covered... I don't get it at all."

"A covalen' bond is a form of chemical bondin' tat is characterized by tah sharing of pairs of electrons between atoms, and otha covalent bonds. In shor', the stableh balance of attractive-"

"I... Still don't get it... Do you think you could help me form a covalent bond?" Andy blushes, looking at the pale blue tiled floor.

"I... What." Oli bites his lip, "Ahhh i seeh wat'cha doin' 'ere." oli grins walking towards the smaller boy. "We can make our own."

The boy nods. "But um... I."

Oli nods, "Don'cha worreh 'bout it. Danneh' alreadeh gave meh da heads up."

"Fucking Whorsnop." Andy mutters.

"Whoresnop... I likeh it." Oli comments stepping closer to his student. "Fits 'em."

Andy walks over shakily. He cups Oli's face, crushing his lips on top of his teacher's. He walks forward, pushing Oli back against the wall. Oli moans, as he feels Andy hands unbuckle Oli's belt. Oli grabs Andy’s scarf and pulls the smaller boy closer to him. Oli’s teeth, nips up and down Andy’s neck. Oli sucks on the skin, knows for a fact he’s marking up the boys pale neck.

Oli grabs Andy’s arms and flip the two, so Andy’s against the wall. Andy groans, his deep voice getting slightly deeper for a moment. Oli runs his hands his Andy’s button up shirt. Andy shutters, moving his hands back down to Oli’s jeans, working on sliding Oli’s belt off. Andy puts his hands down Oli’s pants.

Andy smiles a bit when he realizes that Oli’s not wearing boxers, but really, how could he wear boxers under these pants. Andy grips Oli’s length and slides his hand up and down slowly. Oli bites his lip.

Andy kneels down and pulls Oli’s pants down to his thighs. Andy wraps his mouth around Oli’s dick, sliding his tongue up and down his length.

Oli grips his hand into Andy’s hair, pulling at the black locks. Andy groans, causing Oli to push further into Andy’s mouth. Andy gags, pulling back.

Oli frowns; this kid did have a gag reflex. That’s disappointing.

Andy slows down, his teeth just grazing over the delicate skin. Oli shudders, biting at his lip. This kid wasn’t that bad either. We’re these kids learned to give these fantastic blowjobs, Oli never knew. He’d love to find out though.

Andy’s thumbs massage at Oli’s thighs. Andy’s tongue, gliding over the slit. Oli closes his eyes, back colliding against the wall with a soft thud.

“Gawd, Andeh.” Oli moans, “’meh close.”

Andy grins, working faster, only to have Oli cum in his mouth a moment later. Andy shallows and stands up, offering Oli a shy smile.

Oli grins, licking the side of Andy’s face. “Sorreh, I couldn’ ‘ave you walk out of ‘ere like ‘tat.” Andy blushes.

“Um, thanks.” He looks at his feet. This was awkward. He didn’t expect the aftermath to be awkward. He expected that he’d beat himself up, but he didn’t feel the need to. God, was he spending to much time with Danny. If Andy had done this, two months ago, he’d probably have ran into that bathroom and started screaming at himself.

…Though the aftermath with Danny was never awkward. God… the after part of whatever sexual act they did was great. Not many people knew it but, Danny loved to cuddle. He loved to just curl up under a blanket with Andy lying in his arms.

Andy waves at Oli, grabbing his bag and exiting the chemistry lab. He’s greeted at the door, by none other then, Danny.

“Oi, Sixteh-nine.” He grins, put his arm around Andy’s waist.

“Hello to you too, Whoresnop.” Andy smile putting his arm around Danny’s neck.

“So,” Danny grins, “Yeh wanneh cum to meh house tonight? It’s ah Friday.” He raises both his eyebrows in a suggestive manner.

“Hmmm, tonight and Saturday morning with a horny Danny… Hmmm, such a hard decision… see what I did there? Hard, get it?”

“In?”

What?”

“Hard, get it in…” Danny smirks.

Andy rolls his eyes, “I think I’m going to spend Friday night cooped up in my bedroom…”

“ANDEH, please, ‘m beggin’ yeh. Meh mum wants ta meet yeh as well.”

“Fine, but we’re not doing anything with your parents there.”

His smile just gets bigger, “Don’ plan ta, we can beh all cute and cuddleh.” He winks at Andy, leading the smaller boy into his car.