Status: Like I said, I will update when you guys give me somehting to write about, so request!

New: The Sidelines

Ever wonder what happens between the other characters of "New"? Well, here's where you can find out.
Make a request and I'll post a chapter in any one of the characters' views when dealing with a situation. My first request is how Taiyo and Elliot wake up together, so that's a starting point and a type of guideline. Another request along the way is on Guide and Roison. It seems you guys really took it to heart when I asked you who you thought wore the pants in that relationship. Well, you'll find stuff like that out here!
No subject is too weird, so anything goes! I'll even do made-up stories/scenarios between characters (things like, what if Cornelius and Gunner got together before Pheobe ever came around), but you have to request by commenting!!! ((Also, I'm taking the time to slowly work my way through and draw each and every one of my characters. So far, Soren, Gunner, Cade, Elliot, Constantine, Cornelius and Taiyo are done.))

Pheobe
Guide
Cornelius
Constantine
Constance
Soren
Gunner
Hayden
Lexis
Wednesday
Roison
Colleen
Taiyo
Elliot
Cade
Jade (He's the one with glasses)
Tully
Gellen
Mitch
Cavalier
Basil --From black hair to blond--- Basil
Aisling
Vincent
Caine
Cable
Avery
Fury
Penelope (Nellie)
Jasmine
  1. Taiyo and Elliot
    A Morning In Life
  2. Roison and Guide
    Who's Your Alpha? Part 1
  3. Roison and Guide
    Who's Your Alpha? Part 2
  4. From "Jules" to "Corny"
    *Contains Mini-Spoiler*