Status: Indefinite Hiatus

Try Being In My Shoes

4

"Frank? Woohoo Frank wake up," I heard Gerard whisper as I was lightly shook.

"Hmm? What?" I asked tiredly.

"Um, Beth's here to see you?" He mumbled a little louder.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Uh, 12:30?" He said.

"Fuck I overslept!" I suddenly felt wide awake and got out of bed. I was only wearing some PJ bottoms and a tank top but did I care? Nope.

"Uh, I'm sorry did I wake you?" Beth asked. She was dressed in a white shirt and some three-quarter jeans.

"Yes but that doesn't really matter," I giggled.

"Come in I'll be back down in a minute," she nodded and walked in with her eyes fixated on the floor. I shook my head in slight confusion and hurried up the stairs.

I dragged on some jeans and a band tee, fastened my belt and slipped on some etnies before drawing rings of eyeliner around my eyes and rushing back down.

"So, uh, what brings you here?" I asked with a smile.

"I dunno, I just wanted to hang out," she mumbled staring into her lap.

"Oh," There was a very awkward silence as I shuffled and thought of a topic for discussion.

"So, what you wanna do?" I asked.

"I really like you, Frank.." I was in disbelief. I thought by the 'warm welcome' that I had received that last night was to be forgotten about.

"But, I, What??" I asked struggling to understand.

"Look, I know I'm not as good as her and I understand that you love her over me but you could've at least told me," she struggled to say through tears before quickly getting to her feet and leaving, sobbing as she went.

"What? Beth wait!" I called, chasing after her but it was too late. I stood on my doorstep watching her run away. She was... gone.

A tear came to my eye as I failed to understand what had just happened. I hadn't done anything wrong.. I thought she liked me? But she didn't. In fact, she hated me so much I had reduced her to tears, I'm so sorry Beth.

What have I done..
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short but oh well..

Comment?