Status: Indefinite Hiatus

Try Being In My Shoes

6

Trust..

Who can I trust? No one's really here for me, mom's staying with my Grandma while Dad's out of town. My dad. Not Gerard's. Mine. The one thing that I could actually call my own and he was never here. Mom and Gee's dad got divorced a few year after Gee was born after mom foudn out he was cheating on her. Then mom met my dad and not long after I was born, and then they got married. Probably not the best order for a 'perfect' family but I don't want a perfect family. A perfect family would mean spending countless time with all the family, Gee in particular coz he was only 4 and a half meseley years older than me and we'd be expected to get along. That was the one thing I didn't want.

I kicked the heels of my feet against the hard brick wall whilst looking down from my window. I'd often just sit here and think about things, look at things, listen to things. It always fascinated me how, although we tend to take it for granted, if you actually stopped and admired it, all your senses would suddenly awaken. I found myself watching as the wind swept up any stray grass and carried it along the garden, listening to the gusts and feeling it lightly brush against my skin. My knuckles tightened their grip on the base of my window frame a little until they turned white from the pressure. I frowned slightly as I thought about it, why was I noticing all this stuff? Man am I bored...

I scooted further to the edge of the ledge and put my pressure on my knuckles as I jumped from the opening landing with a thud on the patio a floor below. I casually straightened myself out as I heard a screaming from inside. Tessa. I didn't bother looking inside. She wasn't worth my time. I just walked on, followed by a large groan, clearly Gerard. I hadn't spoken to him since yesterday. Why didn't he just admit it? Clearly he said something to Beth, who else would of? I don't know anyone else who hates me but gets along with Beth so much so that she believes them over my feelings for her. I had to convince Beth somehow to just hear me out. No matter what 'Gee' told her.

I walked through the quite Jersey neighbourhood only to walk directly into the path of an oncomer.

"Oh, sorry," I heard from a female voice.

"No it's my fault I shouldn't been... looking," I looked up to see a brunette girl, she was about half an inch taller than me but it wasn't much difference. She had ever so lightly tanned skin and bright blue eyes. Her hair was quite long and hung losely over her shoulders. The sun that day was bright enough to blind someone but she didn't do as much as squint; making her eyes shine an even brighter shade of blue.

Her lips tugged into a smile before she went to turn past me.

"Uh, Frank" I interupted her actions holding out my hand for her to shake or, whatever. She looked down to my hand and cupped her own around it. Her skin was so soft!

"Ruby," she added. I'd never seen her before but suddenly there were tonnes of things I wanted to know about her. Needed to know.
♠ ♠ ♠
ROFL back again xD
I know I said 3 comment rule blah blah blah
But then Lexy commented ><
Well I could't say no could I =D
But it applies this time =]
Commentssssssss