Status: Indefinite Hiatus

Try Being In My Shoes

9

"Ruby..." I began trying to get her to even face me, but no. She just stood with her eyes glued to the floor as she tied her hair back. Eventually she turned round, slowly and casually and looked up to me with a look that could kill any man.

"Frank, you've moved on," she stated. At that point I felt a little stabbing pain shoot right through me as Id never heard her talk in such a violent tone before.

"What?" I asked still slightly taken back.

"Frank, it's a silly school boy crush. She's moved on, and so have you-" That was the problem. I hadn't moved on. "Now move even further away from this stupid thing.. Just.. Just go home Frank," she continued getting quieter as she lost eye contact with me, but my eyes stayed glued to her.

"H-Home?" I asked feeling myself choke on the four letters.

"Jees, Frank you're not retarded" Just go home, I don't want you here just go!" She growled. I felt confused and stunned as I stared at her expression. She wasn't joking.

I nodded lightly and dropped my gaze to the floor. My feet soon dragged me over to the door and just like that I left her room, without a hug, kiss, whatever, not even a 'Goodbye'.

I made my way down the wooden, old staircase, my eyes fixed on my shoes the whole time as I worked over to the door.

"Oh, are you going Frank?" I heard Mrs Galloway call from the lounge. My eyes snapped in her direction and I forced a small smile on my face.

"Yeah, Gerard's going out in a while so I better get back," I lied. I saw her roll her eyes at my mention of Gerard, just like me she new about his 'player' status and didn't approve of it at all. As wrong as it may sound I was had more in common with her than I did my own mom, and I think I got on alot better with her too. I got on with my dad real well, he taught me tons of things and gave me one of his old guitars but my mom was only ever out of the house, stressed out or drunk out of her mind. Yup, the three outs.

"If you ask me he's nothing but a trouble causer, you take care though, Honey, you're welcome here whenever you want," she offered but more of a command really as she nodded her head and pointed down to the floor of her beautiful home.

"Thanks Mrs Galloway" I smiled but this time genuinely as my hand reached out for the door knob.

I was welcome by my girlfriend's mom, but not my girlfriend? Man something's wrong with that.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just a filler don't worry I'll get a worth while chapter in soon and hopefully before I go away.
Yup, another 'holiday' the day after Aiden.
So there won't be many updates around then.
How suck ass is that?
Oh well....
How are you all anyway?