Oceans Between Us

A new home, but a new place?

Ch 13

Zach’s P.O.V

So here I am the day after Jaz left Colorado regretting what I said, grabbing my bags from the airport. I mean I Love her, but she didn’t realize how much the ‘breaking up’ thing hurt. I mean I love her. I mean I feel like a chick admitting this, but she touches my hand and I feel sparks. She kisses me, and she is the only thing there, nothing else matters but, me and her. Now I will go home with regret, I lost my chance. Well time to go home and get attacked by the guys, and then I will have to fake happiness. I get home, and the guys are there attacking me, each in their own way. Nathan is attacking me with an AWSOME MEALODY. Mike is attacking me telling me I missed him, and his swagger, and Cameron is attacking me by telling me about some weird story about a headless seal… creepy story. Then I hear my mom yell at me that we have new neighbors and that I better be polite and go introduce myself. I bring the guys and we walk next door.

Jaz’s P.O.V

Ok so we moved to this small town called Poway. I have no idea why it was a big secret, I mean Brightside Zach lives in Cali, maybe we can stay at least close friends, driving to see each other once a month or something, if he has time, the rockstar. All day for two days I have been playing with that bracelet Zach gave me with his name on it, it means a lot to me. So I am unpacking my stuff in my room on autopilot, when the door bell rings, and my mom asks me to get it. I run down stairs and go to open the door.

Zach’s P.O.V

So the guys are running around this person’s yard acting like they are 5 while I am the mature one waiting politely ready to apologize to these people for my friends, but when I open the door my jaw drops, and I automatically grab Jaz and kiss her, and not a small one, but not a make out either. The guys see this and stop.

Cameron- WHOA dude don’t kiss a chick you just met.

I was about to pull away from Jaz but she automatically keeps me where I am.

Nathan- O dang um they just met. Who does that when they just meet someone?

Michael- Get some Zach

Jaz lets me pull away now, and she laughs. I love her laugh.

Me- What are you doing here?

Jaz- I live here now.

Me- REALLY!?!?

Jaz- Yeah why? Wait where do you live

Me- There *I point next door*

Jaz- AH YAY!

She has the biggest smile I have ever seen on anyone before on her face.
I hear her mom yelling to her from inside her house.

Her mom- OH Zach! Hello.

Me- Hi! So do you like your new home and town?

Her mom- It’s nice. Do you live here Zach?

Me- I do actually. I live next door.

Her mom- Well that is Great hunny. Jasmines aren’t you happy we moved now?

Jaz- Hey mom don’t you have something to unpack or something

Her mom- I get it I’m going have fun you guys.

Cameron- I am confused. Zach I know everyone you know and I don’t know her.

Me- Cam, Nate, and Mike this is Jasmine. Jaz this is Cameron, Nathan, and Michael. Sorry they act like they are four most of the time.

Jaz- Hi guys!

Guys- Hi

Nathan- How did you meet?

Jaz- We met when Zach was in Colorado, and I lost a bet.

Cameron- and you greet each other with a long kiss, alright then.

Zach- Alright now anyway….
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you want another Ch??? if so then we need 1 comment.
A comment means anothe chapter so please comment :D
hope you like the ch :D