Oceans Between Us

Self-Control and Zach Don't Mix

I woke up next to Zach in a place that looked like his bedroom, but I wasn't too sure. I rubbed my eyes. Yep.

I tucked my brown hair behind my ears and stood up, stretching my arms.That woke Zach up.

"Good morning, Mr. Porter," I smiled.
"You sleep well?" he asked.
"Like a rock," I said, kissing him lightly.

We walked down to the ktichen of his house, hand in hand, quietly. His friends were already there... and they had trashed the place.

"We couldn't find anything good," explained Michael, licking a banana.
"Go to someone's house for junk food - my parents are on a health kick," Zach complained.
....And then everyone left.

"Sometimes I think they only like me for my food," he laughed.
"Don't worry, I won't leave you because you don't have any food. I'm just going to drag you out for fast food," I told him.
"I can't argue with that," he said, grabbing my keys off of the table, giving them to me, and pushing me out the door.

We went to the park afterwards, and we sat on his car and talked for a while.

"So, what was your life like back then?" He asked.
"Back when?"
"Back when you didn't live in Denver."
"Well, it wasn't that great. I mean, I moved once every two months. I've been practically everywhere," I said.
"That must have been rough."
"It was. I mean, I think you're the only friend I made," I laughed.
"And why is that, miss antisocial?"
"No, it wasn't that. I just didn't want to get to know someone. I'd miss them after the move." I said quickly. I always was the defensive type when it came to sarcastic insults.
"Chill," he said, kissing my forehead, then my cheek, then a soft peck on the lips.
"You're such a tease," I whispered in his ear.
"Only because we're in a public place," he whispered, sending chills down my spine.
"Well then," I said, getting off of the hood and climbing in, to 'pout.'

I got into the backseat and laid down. Zach sat on the hood, face in hands, probably thinking about how much of a hypocrite I am or whatever. There was a knock on the door I had my feet up against. I opened it to find a set of lips crashed on mine - I knew he'd do this.

I slid back farther in the seat while he cupped my face in his hands, lips never leaving mine. At first, it was nothing more than a kiss, but now it had escalated into a full-on make out. He did something that startled me a little, he laid me down softly and continued to kiss me.

We were like that for a little bit - at least ten minutes, when my shirt started to leave my body.

"Zach," I whispered, pulling my lips away.
"Oh... sorry," he said, getting off of me.

I understood, of course. Self-control was just hard with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating this too often. Block suckss. :b