Oceans Between Us

I'm Just So Lovable.

Sarah Buterbaugh April 27 at 12:31pm
Jaz's POV

"Ha, he likes me all right. I'm just so lovable," I said sarcastically.
"You are," he said while making a sharp turn.

We arrived in the parking lot with Cameron waiting outside.

"Hey Cam!" I greeted.
"Zach let you come?" he asked with a smile on his face.
"Yeah?"
"He never brings anyone with him. It's just a cute shock," he said.

Zach hadn't gotten out of the car yet, so he didn't hear the awkward part of our greeting.

I noticed something in his hands as Cameron went into the building.

"You keep a guitar with you, in your car?" I asked, giggling uncontrollably.
"Um, yeah. Kinda."
"DIBS ON CARRYING IT," I shouted.
"What are you high on?"
"This," I said, kissing his lips lightly.
"Makes sense," he said. After he said it, he set the guitar down and my face was cupped in his hands. I was pushed up against the car, and by now it was a heated make out.

"Hey guys, you co- nevermind," I heard Nathan say. I pulled away from the kiss and giggled softly, looking into Zach's ocean blue orbs.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"You were great, but I really have to go," I said, walking out the door. It was about ten and I was at Zach's house, listening to the band play acoustically.

I walked home, opened the door, and saw my mom and dad sitting on the couch waiting.

"I got your text," I said, flashing the screen of my phone in the darkness.
"That's good. Now, about that," my mother started, "we're moving."
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha cliffhanger. Mady's turn! Lmfao. (: