Oceans Between Us

Love has no restrictions

ch 19

Zach’s P.O.V

So here I was trying to sleep, because as dorky as this sounds the sooner I sleep the sooner I see Jaz and she is the only thing on my mind. Just as I’m about to go into a deep sleep I hear someone knock on my door. I groggily get up and see Jaz standing there tears in her eyes. I automatically grab her and pull her towards me into my arms and I shut the door. I bring her over to my bed and set her on my lap. I start whispering to her, “Jaz sweetie what is wrong.”

Through sniffs and tears she barely manages to get out, “We….sniff……sob………My family…..tear……..is………tear………sob…..sniff…….. Moving.”

After this I pull her closer to me almost as if I keep holding her she won’t leave.

“Where…. Where are you moving?”

“The UK”

My heart is breaking have I known this girl too long, but love doesn’t have a time on it. Love isn’t something that can be described love has no restrictions. My heart has officially been ripped in half.

“When are you leaving?”

“2 days….”

“Jaz………”

“Zach………. I’m sorry.”

“I am too…. I am too”

So we sit for hours like this her in my arms crying a little, and me holding in all my emotions because if they come out things could get bad.

“Zach, I have to go home.”

“Don’t go…”

“I have to.”

“Tomorrow all day you, me, and no one else… ok?”

“Perfect!”

“Maybe we can even find some cosmic swimming and go ice skating.”

“Sounds perfect”

She gives me a small smile and leaves the room, and now I know sleep will not come, not
tonight.