Oceans Between Us

When Will You Be Leaving?

"Yes," he agreed, "and this better be the last time."
I laughed almost breathlessly and sighed in relief.
"I'm so so so sorry, Zach. I really do love you," I said, hugging him.
"I love you, Jazzy."

That sent a tingle down my spine, and gave me major chills. I missed being in his arms so bad.

Zach's POV

Although I agreed to Jaz, and I'm definitely positive I love her, I was still a little uneasy. What actually happened with Mason? How did he react when she broke up with him? Does he have any of her contact information? I don't want some Brit harassing my girl. Oh, well that sounded mean, but still. It was then when I knew what I had to do, I had to get permission to take Jaz on tour with me.

"Do you want to go on tour?" I asked.
"I'd love to! But my parents."
"Oh, I'll ask them. I just wanted to make sure you were cool with it before I asked."
"I love you, I love you, I love you."
"Zach, we're on!" Cameron shouted.
"I'll see you after, promise." I kissed her soft lips and headed out to perform like the world was ending tomorrow... my spirits were soaring.

After the show, we went to her house. I was most definitely nervous and unsure of what was going to happen, but I decided to suck it up.

"Hey, do you mind if I ask you a question?" I asked her parents.
"Sure, Zach. I'm assuming you're back together," her father stated.
"I love your daughter, sir. We've just been going through a tough time with my touring. Which brings me to my question, would you allow your daughter to tour with Allstar Weekend and come back to America? She really misses it," I said. Jazzy nodded.
"I don't know, I mean... she's my little girl."
"Oh, Richard, you're going next week to fight. Let the girl travel, besides, she's graduating this year. She's going to have to make her own decisions and this is one of them. We're definitely going to miss her, but what happens when she moves out? She's legally an adult next month," her mom argued.
"But, dear, everyone will still be here."
"And when she's an adult, she can move to America if she wants. It's her decision," she said.
He sighed in defeat and nodded his head.
"When will you be leaving?" her mom asked.
"In three days," I said confidently.
"Thank you, daddy," she said, hugging him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha... some Brit... that was mean... sorry....