Oceans Between Us

All I care about is Jazzy

Ch 39

She got sick, on our honey moon. I feel terrible!

“I’m so sorry Zach!” Jaz manages out before she coughs.

“Not your fault Jazzy.” I tell her while getting dressed to go out.

“Where are you going?”

“Getting medicine, and some soups and things of that nature.”

“Zach, I feel bad. You don’t have to go through all the trouble and do all that.”

“I want to Jazzy.” I say before kissing her forehead and realizing she has a fever. I feel terrible leaving her alone while I get her medicine, but someone has to get it, and that person won’t be her leaving me.

I leave to get her medicine to come back to her having fell asleep to a Gilligans Island marathon. I pull her on to me, so her head is in my chest, and I watch the marathon until she wakes up.

After episode 9 she wakes up.

“Hi Zach.” She groggily says.

“Hungry?”

She nods her head.

“I’ll make you some soup. Hang on.”

Then I leave her in bed cuddled up with all the sheets as I walk to kitchen to make her some soup. I walk back in with soup and a glass of 7up. She eats all of the soup, drinks all of the 7up, and take some medicine before going back to sleep on me.

I fall asleep with my sick wife Jazzy in my arms. As I sleep all I hope is that she feels better. That is all I care about. Everything else on this earth is irrelevant to me at this moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry I know it is short