Oceans Between Us

This Will Work

Jaz's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling dizzy and warm. Zach was snoring softly and his breathing was steady. I stretched in my spot slightly and he twitched awake. He asked if I was okay, and I replied with how I actually felt, puking into the large bowl by my side.

"Lovely," he said, putting his hand on my shoulder.
"Isn't it, though?" I coughed.
"I don't see why the medicine didn't work."
"It's pretty obvious."
"Didn't you take enough? Did I get the right kind? Oh, I probably got the wrong kind. Did it make you worse?"
I smiled. "Zach, you didn't make a mistake. It's simple. I'm pregnant."
"Oh, geez.. I knew I forgot something," he laughed nervously.
"...and I'm scared."
"Scared? Why? I promise, I'll support you through all of this, Jazzy. After all, we're married."
"I'm just scared, Zach. I'm going to be 19 next month. I realize we've been here for, like, 4 weeks, but... we're going to have to go home sometime. We're going to have to face your fans. You know they're going to say things. 'Aw, look at her. Just married and she's already knocked up.' I'm not strong to hate like that. I can't take stress like that, and I know I sound like.. like a diva, but.. I don't know what I'm going to do." A tear ran down my cheek.
"It'll be okay, Jasmine. I promise. I'm going to do my best. I'm going to care for you and our child, and you'll be my number one priority."
"I want to believe that, but I don't know if I can let you just forget about the band, the fans. They love you, Zach. They love Allstar Weekend WITH Zach. A replacement wouldn't be the same, ever. Plus, these guys are your friends. You can't just let them down like this. You've been through this all from the start, and you can't let the guys down. This band was meant to be, and we were meant to be. I don't want to sound rude and I don't want to be hard on you, but to please everyone, you'll have to find a way to do both. I won't leave you if you choose the band, but I'll survive. I can go back to my parents, they can help with this. You can live your dreams. Finish another tour for me, at least. I want you to tell your fans what's going on, no matter how much hate I get. I want you to tell them that you're going to have to tour less, and I want them to know not to be mad. Promise you won't forget about them, Zach, because your fans obviously mean a lot. We're going to talk to the guys when we get back. You're going to discuss options, and I'm going to be there to discuss it all. This will work," I told him.
"That's a deal. And since you're not actually sick and I can't catch this," he said, "I can do.. this." he pressed his lips lightly on mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it sucked. D: