Oceans Between Us

no sex for you...

Ch 43
Jaz awoke to a insistent crying that she woke up to every night, whether it was Rosalie or Rafael crying she didn’t know, but she knew someone was crying and being the mother she had to go check on them. When she walked into the room she saw that both of her babies were crying. She sighed and picked them each up before sitting in a rocking chair trying to calm them each down with the steady rocking and the sound of her singing. They were not letting up to Jaz’s dismay.
Zach hear crying and tried to ignore it, but couldn’t, and then his wife wasn’t in his arms so all attempts of him getting some sleep were lost. It was almost as if he needed her in his arms to get a decent night’s rest, and since the babies were crying he was aware that wasn’t happening. He decided to help his wife. He walked into the nusery and took Rosalie from his wife and started to rock and sing to her. After an hour or two both children were asleep and the couple was exhausted.
“Zach I love you, but we are never having sex again.”
“That isn’t what you were saying last night.”
“Yeah well last night the kids were at you’re parents house so I could get some sleep. No more sex, I treasure sleep and kids aren’t giving me that.”
“Please you can’t take that away from me. It’s took much fun, and you know you love it.”
“Zach… I just… I love our kids, but… I need a break! I’m being run ragged.”
“Me too Jazzy. I’m trying to help you with the kids as much as I can and keep up with Allstar Weekend. It’s getting to both of us, but that isn’t an excuse for taking away my fun.”
“I know I’m sorry Zach.” Jaz says before snuggling in his arms and falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
if you watch Seinfeld you should get the title of the chapter :P