Status: New story possibly. Just feeling around.

Party in the Kitchen.

9

I looked over to Jason and saw he had mix between confused and pissed look on his face. I looked back over to Matt and saw that he wouldn't look at me.

"I'm guessing you didn't tell him. Jason, Matt and I dated a while back. It happened when the guys could barely get a gig. When you guys got bigger we broke up, but whenever you guys were around town, we would get together, and yes in those kind of ways also. Matt you were a dumbass for not telling Jason when you promised. Now can we go please! I want to do a couple shots and dance the night away. Also need to find a guy or two to hook up with tonight."

"Hell no you're going to be hooking up with anybody tonight! Your brother will kill us and any guy who goes near you."

"Jason this is going to be mean but truthful, but you can take Johnny on. Unless he grew another three feet and gained eighty pounds of muscle, then your safe. That's the only brother I have to worry about. Now if you are trying to talk about some other people, well they died a long time ago.It was somewhere in the time of their second album. Now let's go, these shoes were made to make my ass look amazing, and my ass was made to look amazing out on a dance floor." I grinned grabbing the car keys, tossing them to Matt and heading out the front door to their truck. Matt came out a minute later with a huge grin on his face with Jason trailing behind grumbling under his breath. Once the truck was unlocked I got in the back and leaned forward to turn the ipod on to something that would get me hyped even more than I already was.

*_* >_<


We got to the club in no time at all. It already had a long line on it but as we walking by the bouncer I looked back to see someone back from high school.

"Rodney?" Rodney was this scrawny little black kid that I went to school with, but when he started hitting puberty he started changing and getting into some trouble. It wasn't until our junior year that major trouble went down that he changed. He was also an ex of mine.

"Baby Belle? Is that really you? Damn girl, I thought you looked good in my shirts and shit but now? Mmhm what I wouldn't do to you right now! What are you doing here, I thought you left for Italy?"

"I did, but I'm back now. My dreams are about to come true. What about you? I thought you had some muscles when I left, but now? Damn boy, how much can you press now, two sixty, two eighty?"

"Try three twenty baby girl. Are you trying to get in?"

"Yeah, me and these two and we have another group coming with. So it's me and" I paused for a minute to try and figure out how many are supposed to show up.

"Including the two of us, nine." Jason told me

"So it's a party of ten. You think you can put my name down with my number of guests and let us in?" I asked giving him my pout and rubbing on his bicep, which I knew was his weakness when it came to me.

"Baby girl if you keep that up, we're going to be having some problems."

"Well what if I fixed them for you?" I whispered in his ear so my bodyguards couldn't hear. When I pulled away he had a smirk on his face.

"But that's only if you have no woman in your life. I refuse to be a home-wrecker." His smirk went away.

"Baby girl don't do this me. You can't rile me up and then not follow through."

"Baby boy I'm sorry but you shouldn't have kept flirting with me if you have a girl. I gave you that rule back in freaking sophomore year when all your relationships failed. Now can we get in, or are you going to be an ass because I didn't give you a piece of ass."

"Nah, get in. You know I could never say no. But before you do give me your number, so that way we can meet up again and you can see the guys again." I smiled at him while pulling my phone from my bra. He typed his number in and saved. I laughed at the name he put, which was "Your chocolate kiss" I just shook my head.

"Hey, what about the other part of my group, are they still good or do they have to wait?"

"Nah they good. Just tell them to use your name and they can go in."He said as he wrote my name on the clipboard. I stood on my tip toes to give him a kiss on the cheek as we walked past and headed to the bar.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for not updating on this. I lost my mom and then I went into writers block, but then when I started to get creative again, there was nothing for this story until now. So hopefully I can start updating again like I have been with I woke up naked with a headache...and a husband?. Next I want to say thank you to all who have been patient with me on my stories, along with any who commented on the last chapters. Special thanks goes out to KaitylynJo for the recommendation.

Hopefully y'all will like this and I thank you for reading.

Love
Kitty