Status: New story possibly. Just feeling around.

Party in the Kitchen.

2

"So wait you're telling us that you are now in charge of the resturant. Anything and everything happens if you say so? Dude that's fucking amazing! It's what you've been dreaming of since you were little. Then a few years from now you can open your own resturant and not have to worry about anyone else!" Matt said as we drove down the highway. The Berry's were upfront with Jason driving. I was stretched out in the back, just relaxing after a eighteen hour flight.

"That's what I was told. Gustave told me, oh that reminds me, can we go visit the place tomorrow before my parents? I can call the number I was given to make sure it's ok."

"Bell, it's fine. When have we ever cared about taking you somewhere? Never." Matt said.

"So when do you want to go see your brother?" Jason asked. I went silent as I looked out the window watching the scenery, old and new, pass by.

"Bell?" Jason questioned

"He can go rot in hell." I answered quietly.

"Bell come on, he's your broth-" I cut Matt off.

"Do not say my brother. If he was then he would have kept in contact with me. You ywo are better brothers than him, and we're not related by blood. Just for a little while do not, and I mean do not, bring up him or that band around me. All I want to do right now is get to your guys house, unpack a few things, make some food for you guys, then go to bed. Then tomorrow I want to see the rest of my family, some of the other parents we grew up with, visit the restaraunt, and ignore certain people's exsistence for a good week an a half to two weeks." I said before looking forward just in time to see the twins exchange looks with each other.

"Guys I saw that. Something's on your mind now, so just go ahead and spit it out, cause we all know it's coming out one way or another."

"Well, the thing is that your mom was thinking of having a welcome home/back in the country party. She wanted it for this weekend so you would see them sooner than you wanted." Jason told me. I groaned, knowing my mother she would have gone and started to plan everything as soon as she gets word that I'm here safely from the Berrys.

"That is why you two will call my mother after me and talk about how I missed my lay over, so I won't be home until tomorrow. Which technically I did miss my layover, I was just able to get an earlier flight." I said smiling thinking I won.

"Sorry babe, but it wont work. I texted your mom while Jas and I were putting the bags in the back. She already knows that you're on your way to our house. I wouldn't be surprised if she was already there waiting for us." Matt told me. I just groaned even louder, while they laughed at my misery. We were in the car for another ten minutes before we started to pull up to a pretty modest house. Low and behold my mothers car was parked next to their house.

"Just go in and say hi to your mom, we'll grab your bags." Jason said as he shut off the car.

"I don't wanna go in by myself." I muttered. The guys laughed.

"What's the matter babe, it's your mom, and probably dad, inside waiting for you. It's not like it's the government here to make sure your legal." Jason said to me as I got out. I walked with them to the back to grab the messenger bag I brought.

"No see, that's the problem. Government I can handle, my mother? I can't handle." I said. Jason pulled out one of the bags on wheels and I grabbed the handle before either one of them could stop me. The boys rolled their eyes at me before Jason closed the backdoor and threw his arm over my shoulders, while Matt grabbed my unoccupied hand. It was the way we always walked back in high school, and it was comforting. We had just gotten halfway up the walkway before I heard my mother's scream.

"Arabelle, oh my goodness, you're finally home!" She yelled as she came running out the door to crush me in her hugs. The twins had already removed their limbs and took a step away so as not to get hurt in the process. As I was being suffocated by my mother's hug, I felt another force attack my waist. I turned and moved as much as I could to see that it was Mckenna.

"Ari, you're home! Oh my god! You and I HAVE to hang out!" Soon my mother started to join Mckenna in rambling on things i have to do with them before I heard a familiar chuckling.

"Girls why don't you let go of Belle first so that she can breathe." My father said as he gently removed the two from my small body. When they did I took a huge gulp of air in to exaggerate the lack of oxygen.

"Thank you dad." I panted. He just laughed at me before engulfing me in his gentle hug.

"Ok, ok, you hugged her enough, it's my turn." another familiar voice said. My dad released me only for me to be pulled into the arms of Suzy.

"Wait, who's this babe, and why is my wife hugging her?" the last voice said. This one was too easy to recognize from the amount of arrogance in it.

"Ew, I have an eighty year old man checking me out. Sorry old man, I won't change your diaper."I said as Suzy released me. Everyone around started to laugh. He glared at me before opening his arms for a hug.

"Baby girl, it's been so long." Brian Sr said. I nodded my head before pulling away from him.

"Ok so is this everybody that's here to greet me or is there more people in the house?" I asked going back over to my mother. She wrapped her arms around me.

"No sweetheart it was just us five. You'll get to see everyone else this weekend." my mom said.

"Yeah, about that." I said as we walked in. The twins started to laugh as I tried to start a conversation that I did not want to have after barely even being home.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's chapter two. Uh-oh looks like theres some trouble for a certain group of guys. What could it be???

Special thanks to Musicalness99 for commenting last chapter. It means a lot to her from a reader. *hinthint, nudgenudge* But also I would like to thank the 11 people who have subscribed to this story. You people are great.

THANK YOU everyone for reading.