Status: New story possibly. Just feeling around.

Party in the Kitchen.

3

It was the weekend already, and I was upstairs in the room that was deemed mne getting ready for the party that my mother was throwing in honor of me. I still hadn't been able to go to the restaraunt that was to become mine. The lady whose number I was given was out on vacation so it sucked. The guys still didn't know I was home and I was quite happy with that. Matt and Jason took the week off and showed me all around Huntington again, showing me the new places and going over memories the three of us share. It reminded us of being back in highg school.

"Knock, knock." I turned to the voice and saw Jason in the doorway.

"Hey what's up?" I asked turning back to the mirror to finish my hair up. I was trying to curl it.

"Are you almost ready? We need to leave in like ten minutes." he said. I pulled the curling iron away, let my hair cool a little before running my fingers through all of it to make it loose. Once that was done I sprayed it so it wouldn't frizz.

"Actually I'm all set now." I said as I grabbed my phone. Matt was walking out of his room when I joined the boys in the hallway, and when he saw me he held his arm for me to take. We walked downstairs and out to the car to head to a party that I hoped wouldn't be crashed.

******+_+*******-_-*******


"Dude what's going on at your parent's house?" Zacky asked as soon as he entered my house. I looked up from the sheet of music that was infront of me to him.

"What are you talking about?"

"Dude your parents house is covered with cars, and most of them look like our family's." Zack said.

"Hey man is your parents having a party that we don't know about?" Brian asked as soon as he came in, which was a few minutes behind Zack. Following behind him was Jimmy.

"I don't know man. I mean i didn't hear anything from my 'rents, what about yours?" Everyone shook their heads no.

"Let me call, see if I can't fins anything out." I typed in the numbers for my parents house, and all it did was ring before going to voicemail. I tried the same for both my parents cells, but those went straight to voicemail. I shut my phone and noticed everyone else doing the same.

"I got nothing." Everyone else said the same.

"So what do we do?" Johnny asked.

"I say we do it high school style and crash it." I said. The guys looked at me before starting to smile.

"This is going to be fun." Jimmy said.

********XD******DX******


"Well, well, well if it isn't the littlest Sander all grown up. And it seems she's returned home." I looked from my mom into a familiar pair of green eyes.

"Well, well, well if it isn't little Matt Baker all grown up." I said smirking at him.

"Little? Bitch I was always bigger than you." he said crossing his arms over his chest.

"If by bigger you mean fatter, then yes you were." I said. He glared at me for a few seconds before a smile broke out.

"Give me a hug bitch!" He said with his arms open wide. I laughed as I stepped into them.

"We've missed you Rabell. You were gone for too long." Matt said as I pulled away.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't ready to come home yet, there was so much for me to learn, and so much to see. But I'm home now, and I don't think I'm going to be going anywhere else for a little while." I said. I stayed talking to Matt Baker for a while before I felt an arm wrap around my waist.

"Little sister, stop letting Matt hog all your attention, you need to come hang out with your awesome older sister." Amy said as she rested her chin on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry. He's just so weird looking that it's cute." I said. Amy started to laugh as Matt tried to give me the infamous Baker pout.

"That was mean. You are so mean to people." Matt said. I just laughed and gave him a hug.

"You know I was just kidding. But hey give me your number and I will definitly call you later so we can hang out again." I said as I handed my phone over to him. He typed his number before giving it back. I laughed when I saw what he had put it under.

"Really, 'The sexy Baker' you had to put it under that name?" I asked him. He winked at me before walking off. I started to walk around with Amy and we were talking about nonsense when I heard Jason and Matt at the door.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"Well we're here to see why my parents are having a party and we weren't invited." said an all too familiar voice.

"Dude now is not a good time. You'll find out later." Jason said.

"Bro let us in, besides it's not like you live here." another all too familiar voice said, one that has haunted my dreams since puberty. I walked up behind Matt and Jason.

"Hey guys what's the matter?" I asked them ignoring the group that was infront of me.

"Um-nothing you need to worry about." Matt said. Him and his brother were acting nervous because they knew I was going to start getting pissed soon. I then looked to said group.

"I'm sorry but unless you have an invitation to this party we can't let you in." I said using the voice I normally would for business.

"That's bullshit! I grew up here!" The leader of the group said, well more like yelled.

"I'm sorry sir, but unless you have an invitation you can't come in." I said starting to close the door on them.

"Arabelle who's at the door?" My mom asked as she came up behind us. I started to have a fit inside my head.

"No one important mother." I said as I looked my brother straight in the eyes before closing the door in their faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
blglover4 & KellShadows Are my two lucky shout-outees for being the two to comment last time.

Hope you like this update, and hopefully I can see more comments for they keep me writing.

Thanks for reading and love to all!!!