Status: New story possibly. Just feeling around.

Party in the Kitchen.

4

I was just about to have the door shut completely when a hand stopped me. It was Jimmy that stopped the door from completely closing. He pushed back open so that he could run forward and wrap his arms around me in a hug.

"I have missed you so much Belle!" He yelled as he lifted me up and swung me around. I never wrapped my arms around him, nor did I reply to him. Once he finally put me back down and let go of me I took a giant step away from him.

"Please leave the house." I said in an emotionless voice.

"Belle, come on, it's me, Jimmy!" He said. I just stared at him and the rest of the group emotionless.

"Please leave." I said again. Matt frowned and moved closer to me.

"Belle come on, it's us. It's the guys and I, you grew up with us. I'm your brother." he said. I started to laugh after he said that.

"Wow, your funny. See if you were really my brother you would have been in better contact with me." I told him.

"Oh like you really have room to speak. We never heard from you once." Zacky butts in.

"Hey why don't we talk about this at another time, okay? Boys you need to leave." Brian Sr. said as he came to my defense. He knew what my story was and he agreed with the way I feel.

"I didn't contact you once? That's funny because I tried for THREE years. THREE years straight did I send emails, letters, and phone calls to the five of you and never once did I hear a thing from you." I said.

"Yeah that was three years. You were gone for seven." Zacky said again.

"You know what? Fuck you Zackary! I tried for years to get in contact but never heard a thing from any of you! I had to hear everything from the Berry's or everyone's parents! Oh yeah, byt the way thanks for the invitation to your wedding Matt. It was so pretty that it was INVISIBLE!" I yelled.

"Ok you know what, boys you really need to leave-wait you didn't send an invitation to your wedding to your sister? Matthew what in the world! You told me that she couldn't make it? Arabelle you told me that you couldn't make it either." our mother said looking between the two of us.

"Yeah because at the time I was still trying to protect his ass from getting in trouble with the rest of the family. Guess I should have known better." I said.

"Belle-" he started.

"Matthew don't. You two will talk tomorrow, for now just leave. All of you." our dad said. I looked at Matt with tears in my eyes feeling all the hurt and sadness from not hearing from him in over seven years.

"It's good to see you home Belle." he whispered before him and the guys left. Matt and Jason came up to me to give me hugs.

"Come on Bell, let's get back to the party." Matt said.

****^******^*****


" Shake, shake, shake Senora, shake your body line
Shake, shake, shake Senora, shake it all the time"


Matt, Jason, and I just finished watching Bettlejuice and I was singing along to the song that gets played at the end.

"Harry Belafonte was an amazing songwriter. This song and the song from when they had that dinner are amazing and all time faves." I said as I was stretched out on their couch with my feet in Matt's lap.

"The name of the earlier song is called the Banana Boat Song."

"I don't care what it's called. It's an awesome song, plain and simple." I said, sticking my tongue out at the end. He gasped at me, putting his hands on my ankles.

"Did you just stick your tongue out at me? Oh, that's it, it's on!" He said as he started to tickle my feet. I started to laugh and wiggle my legs around to try to get out of his grasp but he was to strong.

"Jason! Help me!" I said between laughs. He was sitting on the other couch that was in their living room. He was watching Matt and I in amusement and when I asked for help he jumped up. He came over and I held my hands out to him for him to grab and pull me away, but instead he grabbed them and pinned them as he attacked my sides. I was being tickled for about five minutes stright, I could feel myself getting lightheaded from the lack of oxygen from laughing so much, when the doorbell rang.

"Jason hold her down, I'll get the door." Matt said. Jason straddled my waist and continued to attck my sides with my hands pinned as I felt Matt get up to go answer the door.

"WHAT THE HELL!" someone yelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
KellShadows
monsterXaddict
ladyofsorrows101


Are the three lovely ladies that get giant THANK YOU's for they commented last chapter. Now maybe some of you understand her resentment to her brother...? Maybe?

Anyways thank you for reading and I hoped you enjoyed. Also sorry it's short, I wanted to get something out there for everyone.