Status: New story possibly. Just feeling around.

Party in the Kitchen.

5

I looked up to the doorway to see Valary standing there.

"Again, I say what the hell? Jason get the fuck off my sister!" Val yelled with a smile on her face. I knew Val as long as the rest of the guys, and I always did see her as another sister, but after all the shit that she pulled with me while I was away, fuck no.

"Bitch I'm not your sister. You abandoned me when I left for Italy, you and the rest of the guys. Not to mention that everytime I called your's and Matt's house you would yell at me saying that you don't need slutty groupies calling your house. Not to mention I never recieved a wedding invite from you even though you promised me that I would be in the bridal party. You lost your title of sister the day you abandoned me." I told her getting off the couch and walking to stand infront of her. During my rant her smile disappeared, and a frown came on instead. At the end I noticed tears building up in the corner of her eyes.

"I didn't mean to not send you an invite, it's just, no one had your address." She said trying to save herself.

"Bullshit! Everyone had my address! You could have asked any one of the parentals and they would have gladly given you a copy of my freaking passport!" I yelled before heading to the kitchen. I started to pull out pots and pans, slamming them down, slamming cabinet doors, and pulling out random ingredients from the fridge and cupboards. I heard Val make a noise before she said something again.

"Even after all these years, you still cook depending on your emotions." She said. I paused in midcut of the steak I had grabbed and looked up to Val.

"Why are you still here? I have nothing else to say to you or anyone else. I know you have your phone on speaker phone in your purse. And before you ask, who do you think gave it away?" I said aiming a glare her way. She pulled her phone out and yelled in it.

"Jimmy, you ass! You gave us away!" She said. I started to hear the guys on the other line yelling and what sounded like them hitting him.

"How did you know?" I heard Matt ask on the other line.

"The crazy asshole started to laugh over the phone when he heard me slamming pots down. That's when your wife here started to try to talk to me and let you know what's going on in the same time. Now Valary leave this house and leave me the fuck alone. You've and the guys have ingored me for the past seven years, a few more weeks won't kill anyone." I said going back to cutting up vegetables and stirring the meat in the frying pan.

"Val take the phone off speaker and give it to Arabelle please." Matt said over the other line. I heard Val's phone beep to let her know it was taken off speaker and she walked over to me holding the phone out to me. I grabbed, put it up to my ear, and used my shoulder to hold it as I continued to cook the meat.

"What do you want?" I said.

"My sister. The girl that I watched grow up, who used to pull pranks on me and my friends, who used to save my ass from getting in trouble with the parents, who kept my ass in line, who promised me that she would never hate me. That's what I want." He said. The way he said it would have brought tears to my eyes if it wasn't for the fact that he had pissed me off so bad.

"Yeah well guess what? She's still in Italy waiting for you to call her back. Now listen to me. I want my brother back, but I know that his rockstar life won't let him return. I want the guys that I grew up with, the ones that I looked up to no matter how many times they messed up. I want the guys who used to call me when they weent on tour wehn they first started, no matter what time it was, even if they had to stop at a payphone on the side of the road. I want those people back, but obvisiously they left to be taken over by their stage presence. Until I can see that those guys are still around, don't expect me to talk to you." I said to him before hanging up the phone and handing it back to Val. I finished up my creation by throwing it into the oven. When I turned to clean up my mess I saw Val still standing there.

"What?" I asked.

"They're not gone. They just haven't had the reason to stay present, but the reason is home now so they'll be back." She said before walking away. Not a few seconds later I heard the front door open, then close. I stood there and thought over what she had said. Matt walked into the room and just watched me.

"Was I wrong? Was I wrong to say everything I have, and everything I've done?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"I really can't tell you. What I can tell you is that your reasons were valid for the way you felt. I can tell you that whenever they talked about home on the bus you were one of the most brought up subjects. Whenever other people asked them what's the biggest thing they miss whenever they're gone, you are the first person that pops in their head, but because they know that you want to get into spotlight on your own, and as a chef, they never mention you. But I can tell you that you have almost always been in their thoughts." he said walking over to me.

"I'm tired of this." I said.

"I know, but soon someone is going to have to be the better person and step up." He said before kissing my forehead, grabbing an apple, and walking out of the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again sorry for the shortness, but this came to me and after this nothing really worked to along with it. any ways Thank you to two awesome girls

KellShadows
ladyofsorrows101


for commenting. They mean alot. Thank you to all my silent readers and subscribers.

P.S-Who actually thought it was Val. Let me know who you thought it was