Status: New story possibly. Just feeling around.

Party in the Kitchen.

6

I woke up this morning excited. Today was the day that I would finally be able to see the kitchen I will be working in. I grabbed my charging phone off the nightstand next to my bed to see that it was only eight thirty. We weren't supposed to be leaving until eleven. I groaned out in annoyance for waking up so freaking early. I decided to go ahead and get up and make the boys an awesome breakfast. I stood in the middle of my room and thought if i should change out of my pajamas or not. I decided not to, so I went down to their kitchen and started to rummage around looking for all the food I made them buy when I first got here. I started pull everything out; bacon, sausage, eggs, ham, milk, syrup from the fridge. From the cabinets I pulled out he flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, yeast, all that crap. Once all my ingredients were in front of me I started on making home-made biscuits. I sat those to the side to let the biscuits rise and got started on cooking the sausage and bacon. I had just flipped them over to allow the other side to cook when Jason zombie walked into the kitchen.

"Morning." he yawned.

"Morning. Would you like a cup of coffee?" I asked him turning so I could walk over if he said yes.

"Yeas please. I didn't want to be awake this early yet but as usual your cooking woke me up." He said with a smile on. I laughed at his statement because it was true. Growing up I was a morning person, and whenever the guys were over they were always woken up to the smell of me making breakfast. I started the pot and while that brewed I threw the biscuits into the oven so they could bake. Jason took a seat at the breakfast bar that they had and watched me cook.

"So I'm guessing the biggest reason you're making us breakfast is because you couldn't sleep from excitement and got up early and made yourself busy?" he asked with a smile.

"You know me Jason. When something big happens to me I have to stay busy or I go crazy. Good or bad I go crazy." I said as I poured him coffee and prepared the cup the way he likes it. When I handed it over he took a long sip from it.

"Oh my god, I have missed the way you make my coffee in the mornings." I just giggled at him as I got started on the pancakes.While the pancakes were on the gridle cooking I got statred on a gravy for the biscuits.

"Jason go get your brother. Tell him breakfast will be done in five." I ordered him.

"I don't wanna." he whined.

"Do you want to eat what I cooked?"

"Yes."

"Then go get your brother." Jason gave a sigh before replying.

"Fine." He got of the stool and made his way back up the stairs to wake his brother. I started to giggle at all the memories that were popping up in my head where I would have to wake up the stragglers so they could eat something. I flipped the pancakes and started to throw the ham on the otherside of the gridle when I heard a yell and then feet stomping down the stairs. Jason came running around the corner and pulled me away from the stove to try and use me as a human sheild against Matt. There was yelling and screaming coming from the two and I couldn't make out what was being said. When it got to be too much I decided to throw my own scream in. The deal with my scream is that I have a very high pitched scream. One where many think I can break glass with, oh how I wish. The guys stopped what they were doing to cover their ears. When they pulled their hands away I started to talk.

":Thank you. Now both of you shut the hell up and sit your asses down to eat. Matt coffee or orange juice?"

"Coffee please." I prepared hi cup also and I handed it over. While I was pulling things away from the heat and starting to serve the doorbell went off.

"Matt go get the door." I said with my back turned. I heard him open his mouth to try and protest but I stopped him.

"Don't argue. I'm working on the food you can make yourself useful." Matt just let out a sigh before I heard his feet slapping against the floor. The door was unlocked and I heard mutterings come from that direction befoore steps were heard coming this way. I finished ?Matt and Jason's plate and when I went to set them down infrontof them I glared at the person who was now standing in the kitchen doorway.

"Before you yell hear me out." I crossed my arms over my chest and glared.

"Five minutes." I told him. He gave me a small smile before I watched him get on his knees.

"I'm sorry. You're right in the fact that we forgot about you. You're also right in the act of being pissed off with us. You have always been right about shit. We should have tried harder. We are always talking about friends being family, and family is life, but we fucked up when it came to our real family. You were there for us from the very fucking beginning and we forgot about that. You did alot for us when you didn't have to and in our return we ignored you. I am so fucking sorry and I will sit her on this floor on my knees for ever how long you tell me to until you forgive me. I'm here apologising for my self not the guys. I am so sorry."

I looked at Matt and Jason out of the corner of my eyes and saw the two were ingrossed by this like it was a movie. I looked back to the guy kneeling on the floor.

"I will forgive you on one condition."

"What? I'll do it, I'll do anything as long as you forgive me."

"Come with us to see my new kitchen I'll be working in." A wide smile came over his face when he heard it wasn't anything gruesome.

"Deal. Wait kitchen? You have a job already?"

"Yep. Why else would I have come home?" I saw his face fall when I said that, before it was quickly replaced with a smile.

"Now get off the floor. Do you want something to eat?"

"Yes please. I have missed your cooking. Along with you." I turned around and started to prepare my plate along with his when I heard Jason say something.

"Congrats Johnny. You're the first to win her back."
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, sorry. I really have no excuse. Life attacked me and it just caused me to forget my stories. I wanna say thank you for those who have been patient waiting for me to update. I can tell you that I am trying to get back in the swing of updating again. Just hold on for a little more please.

P.S how many were surprised that it was Johnny and not Matt. XP