Status: New story possibly. Just feeling around.

Party in the Kitchen.

8

The guys and I have been in the studio all morning. Zack and I have been working on our riffs while Matt and Jimmy were going over the lyrics. Short Shit was no where in sight.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

"Dude you need to relax. Matt gave us the basic concept of the beat, we just need to go from there." Zack said.

"I know dude, it's not the song that's killing me. It's-"

"Belle?" someone said from the doorway. I looked over and saw Matt standing there with his arms crossed. I sighed and nodded my head.

"Yeah dude. It's killing me that one of my best friends won't talk to me."

"It's not just 'cause she's one of your best friends, it's also 'cause you're in love with her. We've known for years man, face the facts." Matt said with a small smile on his face. I went to go deny it when Short Shit and Michelle walked in.

"-it's going to look amazing with the colors she wants and the amount of people she's knows that will come visit will be amazing! Hey guys, what's going on?" Michelle asked.

"Where have you been all morning Short Shit?" Zack asked.

"Hanging out with Bella, Matt B, Jason, and me." Michelle answered for him.

"What!" we all yelled.

"What the fuck? She forgave you but not me? What the fuck is that?" Matt yelled.

"How did you do it Johnny? How did you get her to forgive you?" Jimmy asked. I sat there stunned.

"All I did was-"

"Oh no, you boys have to figure out your own ways to get her to forgive you. You all did something to hurt her and so you all have to do something to make her forgive you."

"Wait, why is she talking to you Michelle? You two used to never get along. Why won't she talk to Val instead of you. No offense." Jimmy said.

"None taken. The reason she talks to me is that in her senior year of school, the second year of you guys touring, she was going through a lot of trouble. Trouble that she obviously never told you about. Well she didn't want to tell her sister because she knew how she would react, and Val was with you guys on tour. Well one day I was walking around the park when I found her sitting on one of the benches crying. It took a lot to get her to confess, but when she finally did I helped her out and that's when we became friends. When she left, her and I were constantly exchanging emails, and the few times I joined you guys out in Europe, and I told you I was going shopping, I did but just with Barbie."

"Barbie?"

"Oh, sorry. That's the name I gave for her in her senior year. When she wanted to do a change, or when she had a date she would call me and we would go and shop and I would usually treat her like my life size barbie. Eventually I just started to call her that." Michelle said with a smile on her face.

"God I want to talk to her so bad. I wish it could be like it was back then. Me sitting on the counter while I watched her cook." I thought, starting to remember one of my favorite memories.

I was 18. Belle was only 15, but she was gorgeous. I was sitting on the counter next to the sink watching her as she moved through the kitchen. Watching her was like watching a well choroegraphed dance routine. The way her hips swayed as she walked, her hands flying when she was cutting, the way her head would dip down to taste what she was cooking. It was all amazing to watch, and if I could I would watch her all day.

"Hey Belle, can I ask you a question?"

"You just did Brian, but yes you can ask another one." she giggled. I smiled hearing her giggle. Her smiles, giggle, and laughs always made me smile no matter what mood I'm in.

"What do you look for in a guy?" She paused at stirring whatever was in the pot to think about my question.

"What I look for in a guy? Well the biggest thing is his personality. Is he nice, smart, funny, or is he rude, dumb, or a stiff? Next is how well he gets along with my friends and family. Does he actually take the time to get to know them, like them and hang out with them, or does he put a front on the entire time and then talk bad about them. Last is his morals. Is he a guy that will wait for me when I'm ready, if we have children would he accept and help, would he never raise a hand to me no matter how bad a fight is, or is it all the complete oppisite with him." She said. When I was listening to her say all her interests all I could think was "Yes, I have a chance!"

"What about the looks?" I asked

"Well looks are just a bonus to me. As long as the guy was able to charm me in to a date, then his looks aren't that important to me. I look for inner beauty, not outer." She said as she put the last finishing touches to the lunch she made for the guys and I.

"Can you go let the guys lunch is ready please Brian?" She asked giving me her cutest look.

"Sure babe. And thank you for making lunch it smells great." I said jumping off the counter. Before I walked out of the kitchen I went up to her and wrapped my arms around her in a hug. I held her for a few before kissing her forehead and thinking

"I love you so much."


"Brian, Brian, BRIAN!" someone yelled, snapping me out of my memories.

"What's up, what's going on?" I asked.

"Belle just called me and said she wants to go out tonight. I asked if you guys can come and she says yes, but you are not allowed to talk to her unless you must." Michelle said.

"Oh, it's a must. I have been in love with that girl for so long that I will get her to forgive me and fall in love with me, if it's the last thing I do." I thought

=^_^=


"Jason, Matt hurry the hell up! Damn you two are worse then girls!" I yelled up the stairs as I pulled my id, credit card, and what cash I had out of my wallet and stuck it in the left side of my bra. I put my phone in to the right.

"Calm down wo-woah!" Jason said as he stopped halfway down the stairs. He kept looking me up and down in my outfit as he slowly made his way down the rest of the stairs.

"What the hell are you wearing?" He asked.

"Clothes. Would you rather I go out naked? I mean I can, I've done it before."

"NO!" I heard Matt yell from the top of the stairs. He came running down the stairs and when he saw me he stopped at the bottom of the stairs.

"Trust me Jason, that is actually conservative compared to some of the outfits I've seen."

"And how would you know?" I asked looking at him.

"I made friends with a few of your friends on Facebook. Only the ones that you liked to go out with. They helped uys keep an eye on you, especially the first year that you were there. I knew you were depressed because a lot of the letters you sent us sounded forced and fake. Then you started getting better, so I didn't worry as much." I looked over at him and at first I was extremely upset that he would do that, but then I started to remember my first year gone, and how alot of people helped me out. I walked over to Matt and hugged him. I pulled away from him a little to give him a kiss.

"Thank you Matt." I smiled at him.

"What the hell!" I heard Jason yell.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, sorry. I really have no excuse. Life attacked me and it just caused me to forget my stories. I wanna say thank you for those who have been patient waiting for me to update. I can tell you that I am trying to get back in the swing of updating again. Just hold on for a little more please.

Thank you to those that commented last chapter!!!!!!!!!!