St. Harry's

This is based on a conversation with a friend, St Trinian’s and School of Rock.

This school was founded by Dobby the House Elf and he is headmaster. It’s about 4 different students and their trials trough the school.

Verity: Is peaceful and believes in the strangest of things. She loves nature and the outdoors and loves adventre4, she’s quite and shy so many people don’t know she’s even there.

Callum: Loves drama and music and art. He’s very quite and moody, doesn’t talk or socialise and yet people are still drawn to him. Confused? He is.

Lisa: Chav, popular at her old school. This girl loves all things pink and fluffy, so somebody tell her why she’s going here?

Jaden: Sporty and gets in with all the ‘school activities’. His life is perfect, until that one teacher changes everything.

First you must know your teachers.

Welcome to St. Harry’s

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any famous people! And Dobby would obviously be alive cause how can you kill *JK* something as sweet and innocent as him. All main characters are mine!!! And Verity is part of me, leave her be!

Tell me what you think and i'll go on, or don't leave a comment and subscribe not too fussed, i write for my own enjoyment.
  1. Teachers and classes
    Not part of the story but still good to know.
  2. Verity
  3. Callum and Lisa
    Sorry Longer Than I Thought
  4. Jaden