St. Harry's

Jaden

Jaden turned left and shot the ball in.

“Yes!” He congratualted himself.

Perfect lay-out.

He got the ball and carried on practicing, preparing his jump shot.

“You’re really good.”

Jaden looked over at a girl on the other side of his white fence looking over.

She had long blonde hair, pulled back in a pony-tail. Her hair was blonde like the girl back in Cali. She was wearing a white denim mini-skirt, white trainers and a pink strap top.

“Thanks.”

“Can I play?”

“You can play?”

“I’ll kick your ass!”

And with that she jumped over the fence and grabbed the ball, with that the game was on and they began to play furiously to win.

At the end of 30 minutes they were drawing 3-3 with no breaks. The girl was about to shoot again when Jaden grabbed her by the waist so that when she through the ball in landed in the tree behind the court.

“You absolute cheat!” The girl cried as Jaden twisted her around. “No, wait! I don’t like this put me down! Put me down!” she screamed as he twisted her around faster and faster.

Jaden and her dropped onto the grass and fell with her. They both stared at the sky laughing.

“I don’t even know your name?” said Jaden

“I’m Callie.” Said the girl

“Cool, I’m Jaden.”

“Cool.”

There was an awkward pause in the air and then with no warning Callie leaned over and kissed Jaden on the lips.

She tried to deepen it but Jaden pulled away.

Callie looked upset and embarrassed.

“I’m so sorry; I just thought it seemed right.”

She looked down at her tanned legs blushing. Jaden put a hand on her leg and said softly.

“I do like you; straight away I liked you, but just not like that. The thing is I’m gay.”

Callie raised her head, Jaden didn’t know what she was gonna say and sat waiting for a response, after what seemed like forever she beamed. Jaden copied her smile and they both started to laugh. Not little laugh either but an uncontrollable laughing.

After the laughter had subsided she looked at him crossed legs and put her hands down to cover her pants.

“What school do you go to then?”

“St. Harry’s.”

“Really! I’ve heard that’s a mental place!”

“It is slightly insane, but the teachers are awesome and most people are cool. It’s like Hogwarts with out the magic! Well possibly but sometimes I dunno I guess there could be.”

There was a pause.

“Come on let me kick your ass at basketball.”

Jaden stood up offering his hand to Callie. She ignored it and got herself up saying

“In your dreams!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow I Mangaged To Find My PC. I'm Sorry It Took So Long But Life Has Been Blah! ATM! Anyway Things Are Back On A Bit Of The Track!
xoxo
sailor emo