Status: completed.

If You Only Had a Heart

0 1 5

I woke up to the sound of patting bare feet on the wooden floor in my bedroom, a small body hoped onto the bed screaming with excitement.

“Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!” John yelled in excitement.

I wiped the sleep from my eyes, before removing my hands to meet a pair of eager moss green eyes.

“Morning, Sweetie” I yawned.

“Unqwel Ken told me wake you up, he’s in the living woom” he smiled before running out of the room, yelling with excitement.

Memories from last night’s antics flooded back into my mind. Kennedy and I kissed. He stayed the night-in my bed. How bad that all sounded, but for the first time I was wearing my smile sincerely. I pulled the duvet off me before slowly walking out of the room, following the excited laughter that came from the living room. Kennedy was sat with Little John in his lap, both giggling away to each other.

“Merry Christmas boys” I smiled as I walked into the room, sitting beside them on the couch.

“Merry Christmas, Chris” Kenny replied before pecking me on the lips.

That goofy smiled played on both our faces, our cheeks crimson. John jumped down off Kenny’s lap, as he bolted straight for the Christmas tree. His eyes sparkled, unwrapping each gift, hurriedly. Kennedy and I watched the little boy, in fascination, giggling at his facial expressions on each gift he unwrapped. When he had finished covering the room in Christmas wrapping paper, I hurried into my room to grab Kennedy’s gift. I had thought long and hard on what to get him, until I decided on this. I carried it into the living room and placed it in front of Kenny. His face confused.

“This is for you” I smiled down at him.

Kennedy

I looked at the beautiful girl in front of me, she placed a small box on the coffee table.

“This is for you” she said smiling down at me revelling her pearly white teeth.

I grabbed the small box, and began unwrapping it. Inside the box was a silver bracelet, I took it out of the box, I had always wanted a chain bracelet, as gay as that may sound.

“Thank-you, I love it” I smiled before standing up and embracing her into a hug.

“It’s okay, I knew you’ve wanted one for ages” she chuckled sweetly.

This girl was going to be the death of me, I mean seriously I had always considered as a friend, but when I saw her in that hospital bed, with John in her arms, my feelings have changed. it’s like something has woken up inside me, I want to be with her and Little John. John never deserved the opportunity to have such a wonderful family, he lost out big time with them, I would be a better father for John, and a better partner for Chris. I knew what I had to do but also I had to tell Chris about John, it was only fair that she knows- knows how low he’s gone. I just hope I wouldn’t lose them due to his stupidity.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for commenting;
whilethefirewasout
&
somebody_who_cares

Means a lot, i hope you guys like this chapter, the next one is going to get interesting. <3

OMG ten starss!!! thanks everyonee!! comment and subscribee pleasee?? :') xx