Status: On temporary hiatus... sorry

Heartbreak & Lies

Chapter Nine - Dante's P.O.V.

There’s that girl again. Could she really be her? The Salmonelli brothers couldn’t be that wrong, right? It had to be her. Fuck, she’s gorgeous.
I decided to have a chat with her and motioned for her to come closer. For the brothers sake I needed to fish for information.

“Hey, babe” I said while nodding at her.
“What’s your name?”

“Um, I’m Emma” she answered sounding scared.

“Emma” I tasted the name on my lips. It didn’t suit her.
“That’s a nice name. What are you doing out alone?” I asked, determined to find out everything about her.

“I just felt like jogging” she mumbled and I got the feeling that she wanted to run away.

“Well, Emma” I emphasized what must be a fake name, “beautiful little girls shouldn’t be outside alone at night” I pointed out and stepped closer to her. I grabbed her chin and made her look up at me. Damn, she was small.
“You never know what could happen” I murmured and looked into her eyes,

Shit, those eyes were amazing. It felt like I was drowning in them. I wanted her.
Her eyes were big and so innocent, like an angel’s. And those lips were too damn tempting. I could feel myself growing hard. She had to leave before I ravished her then and there.

“Go home” I ordered and let go of her.

I watched her jogging back the same way she came and turned to my men.

“Find out everything you can about her. I’m going home” I grumbled and started walking to my car.

When I stepped inside my house, I was still hard. I kept trying to imagine how her body looked like. Those sweatpants and hoodie didn’t reveal anything.
I needed relief and I needed it now.

I climbed the stairs and walked to Vittoria’s room. The only use that goddamn wife of mine was good for, was sex.
I pushed her door open and saw that she was sleeping. Oh, hell no.

I grabbed the covers off and pulled her up roughly. She whimpered, her eyes wide with fear.

“Shut the fuck up” I growled and slapped her. Fucking money-sucking bitch, I thought.

I ripped her nightgown and panties off. I pushed her down on her desk and unzipped my pants. Oh, this will be good, I smirked and entered her from behind.

{○○○○○○NEXT EVENING○○○○○○}


God, this skank was easy prey. Couple of drinks and she was ready to do anything.
I squeezed her boob and she whimpered with lust.
From the corner of my eye I saw that bitch Alessandra walk in. She would be dead soon enough, I thought and smirked to myself.

My eyes widened slightly when I saw that angel walk in with her. The brothers would not like this. It was bad enough that she was hanging around Antonio.
I decided to watch her closely but this skank attached herself to my lips like a leech.
Goddamnit!

I decided to let her have some fun before I took her.
That girl, what was her name again.. Emma, right. Well, she was sitting with those bastards, checking out the place. Their time would come very soon.

That leech kissed me again and I let my hands travel over her skinny body. She wasn’t that attractive but hey, I have my needs.
I pushed this skank away and ordered another whisky.

The sight of the little angel blushing made me almost chuckle.
When Giovanni dragged her to the dance floor, I got a good look at her.
She was wearing this baby blue short, skintight dress with white heels.
Her hair was curled and slightly pinned up.

Her body was really something.. God must have spent hell of a lot of time on her. She was perfection. She was gorgeous, petite and very sexy. I licked my lips, imagining that body writhing in pleasure under me.

I nearly smiled when that idiot was teaching her to grind. She seemed to catch on quickly and was soon dancing without any problems.
Seeing her dance and move her body like that made me hard.

Suddenly she turned to look at me and I got lost in her eyes again.
I really couldn’t take this anymore and got up, dragging the skank with me. Time to have some fun.

I opened the door to one of the restrooms and pushed her in before locking the door behind me.

“Dante” she purred.
“You don’t have to be so rough, baby” she said and trailed a finger over my chest.

I grabbed her by the hair and slammed her against the wall.
I proceeded to take off my jacket and hung it on the hook on the door.

“Dante! What’s wrong with you?” the bitch screeched.

I punched her in the face and grabbed her by the hair again, forcing her to stand up so I could stare at her ugly face.

“You will speak when spoken to” I growled and pushed her against the wall before backhanding her.

She started crying and was trying to fight me off. I unzipped my pants and threw her towards the sink. She needed to learn a lesson so I grabbed her again and punched her in the gut.

While she stood there, trying to catch her breath, I spread her legs and pushed myself into her.
Her screams were drowned out by the music so no one could hear.

I closed my eyes and imagined a naked Emma moaning under me. God, I wanted to fuck her.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little bonus chapter for my lovely readers. Though I dislike when stories jump between multiple POV's, I wanted you to have a little peek into Dante's mind.

This was an extremely frustrating chapter to write. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't put down Dante's thoughts and actions in a satisfactory way.
I have a clear image of Dante but just can't put it down on paper, which is driving me insane!

Even though I'm far from satisfied with this chapter, I'm going to post it and hope that at least one person enjoys and appreciates what I tried to do.

Read & enjoy!