Status: On temporary hiatus... sorry

Heartbreak & Lies

Chapter Seventeen - Giving In

This was my 3rd day with Dante as my babysitter.
Yesterday was spent by hiding from him. I didn’t even go to get something to eat. I just hid in my room.
The day before, he tried to take advantage of me but I managed to stop him.
I was afraid to face him, but I did have to eat, so I took my chances.

I tiptoed to the kitchen, relieved that he wasn’t around.
Even though my ears were on high alert, I failed to hear him while making French toast.

“So you’re still alive” he said, making me jump.

“I…uh.. yeah, unfortunately” I grumbled, promising myself to get my ears checked out.

“Don’t be like that” he mumbled, pulling me close to him.
“You have no idea how badly I want you” he whispered, attaching his lips to my neck.

“Dante” I moaned, but not in a sexual way, mind you.

“Oh, God” he groaned.
“Say it again, baby” he spun me around, pulling me as close as he could.

“Stop” I demanded and struggled to get free.

He grabbed my arms and forcefully pushed me against the fridge.
I looked up at him and for the first time realized how tall he really was. Geez, he must be like 6’3 - 6’4. Right then I realized that I had lost.

“Don’t deny what you’re feeling” he muttered, pecked my lips and left.

I sank down to the floor, knowing that I couldn’t stop him. He could do whatever and I would never be able to stop him.

I finished my French toast and ate it quietly.
Then I went back to hiding in my room until dinner.

At dinner time I tiptoed back to the kitchen, just to come face to face with Dante.
I froze, my mind going blank.

“Hungry?” he smirked.

“Uh..” was my ‘intelligent’ answer.

“Angel, you can’t blame me for wanting you” he stepped up to me.
“You’re so sweet, so innocent, so tempting” he mumbled, cradling my face in his hands.

“Why do you keep calling me Angel?” I tried to back away, but he followed my every step until I hit a wall.

“Because that’s what you are to me” his lips crashed onto mine.

I couldn’t help but to kiss back. This kiss was more passionate than before and made me weak in the knees.
I wrapped my arms around his neck, to not collapse.

“That’s it, baby” he whispered against my lips, moving down to my neck, kissing and nibbling until he found my sweet spot, which made me moan quietly.

He pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine while looking into my eyes.

“It feels good, doesn’t it? And I want to give you so much more…” he caressed my cheek.
“Let me have you” he pleaded softly.

I looked into his eyes that for once were soft, making him seem much more human.
There was no way I could say no. Sure, I was a virgin and totally inexperienced, but his eyes hypnotized me.

“I’m yours” I mumbled, no longer being anchored to reality.

His lips crashed onto mine again and he lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his waist, before carrying me to my bedroom for a night I would never forget.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh, I don't feel motivated at all when it comes to my stories...

I will still try to update, but don't expect updates as often as before.