Status: On temporary hiatus... sorry

Heartbreak & Lies

Chapter Twenty-three - Dante's P.O.V.

“Suraci, it’s time” Matteo commanded.

I nodded, knowing what I had to do. As soon as I was outside, I picked up my phone and called Mario, one of my men.

“Bring in Cody Brooks. I want him at the work shop” I muttered before hanging up.

I sat down in my car and headed for the ‘work shop’, the place were I handle my business.

Once there, I stayed seated in my car, waiting for my men to bring in that fucker.
Half an hour later, the van pulled in and they dragged him into the house that was entirely secluded. No one ever came around which suited my intentions perfectly.

I stepped out of my car and slowly made my way to the basement where Cody was tied up to some pipes.

“So we meet again, Cody” I hissed while pulling off his blindfold.
“I guess you already know why you are here” I smirked, watching him getting used to the bright light.

I sat down on a chair and lit a cigarette, leaning forward.

“Alisha knows” I chuckled.
“Did you really think that you could hide her forever?” I mumbled and pressed the burning cigarette against his arm.

“I haven’t done anything” he glowered at me and grit his teeth.

“Now, now, Cody… There’s no need to lie” I grinned, picking up my knife and twirling it in my hand.
“We are going to have a lot of fun, won’t we?”

I crouched down next to him, trailing the blade down his neck.

“Alisha isn’t pleased with you. You hurt her, you know” I muttered and stabbed him in the arm, right above the elbow.
“Why did you do that?” I wondered and pulled up, slicing his upper arm open, just to hear him scream.

“Ah, music to my ears” I smiled, loving the screams of my victims.
“Now answer my question” I demanded.
“Why did you hurt her?”

“I would never do that! I love her” he yelled and screamed again when I stabbed his thigh.

“I’m sure you do. I’ve seen how you look at her” I said while pulling out the knife, just to trail it along his neck again.
“You should know one thing, though. It’s my name she moans at night” I grinned while dragging the blade down his chest and stomach, watching the blood flow.

I kept going for hours, loving the screams and the blood. Finally I decided to take a break. I was too horny so I decided to go out and find myself a toy.
Tomorrow would be another day of fun.

{○○○○○○NEXT EVENING○○○○○○}


“So, Cody. Have you decided to give up yet?” I grinned when I walked in.

I was feeling frustrated since the skanks last night didn’t manage to please me. My thoughts kept drifting to Alisha and that was not good. I just kept thinking about how amazing and beautiful she was, how her skin felt against mine. How much I loved her… Fuck, I wasn’t supposed to have any feelings towards anyone. I had fucked up big time.

“No answer, huh?” I muttered, pulling out my gun.
“I brought a new toy you might like” I smirked and pressed it against his knee, pulling the trigger, loving his scream.

“Lovely” I mumbled and moved to his other side.

“I have nothing to tell you” he spat and then moaned out of pain.

“Is that so?” I questioned and pressed the gun to his other knee.
“That is too bad.” I pressed the trigger, hearing him howl.

I got up and paced in front of him.

“Where’s Cavallini? I know you know, so don’t try to bullshit me” I stared at him.

“I don’t know” he groaned.
“I swear, it’s the truth!”

“Wrong answer” I growled and shot him in the shoulder before picking up my favorite knife.
“Last chance” I hissed and dragged the knife over his upper body, excited over seeing him bleed.

“I don’t know” he screamed.

“You’re such a bad liar” I grinned and cut him some more, finally stabbing him between the legs.

God, I wish this would never end. I loved this. I lived for this. His screams made me happy.
Hours later though, I just wanted Alisha.

“I think Alisha would be happy to see this” I chuckled, knowing that it was a lie.

“She wouldn’t” the bastard moaned.
“She’s not like that.”

“After what you’ve done, she has changed quite a bit” I lied, kicking him in the head.
“But nevermind, I’ve grown tired of this game. I feel like playing with Alisha instead” I grinned.

“Don’t you fucking touch her, you sick bastard” he whimpered.

“Too late, I’ve already played with her” I chuckled and pressed my gun to his stomach.
“Do you know what happens when a person is shot in the liver?” I questioned happily.
“They bleed to death, and there’s no stopping it” I grinned and pulled the trigger, watching the nearly black blood flow.

I thought about my little angel, how much I wanted her, needed her.

“Mario, clean this up” I ordered and left to my car.

I drove to the Salmonelli house and quietly sneaked in and up the stairs. I really needed my angel.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, it's not the greatest chapter :(
Anyway, I wanted you to know more about Dante and I hope that this chapter is somewhat decent, even though I rushed it.

Comments are appreciated.