Paranormal Activity

Come at me Bro

I pull Xander's my new truck into a parking place and I shut off the engine.
I put on Mugsey's halter on him and jumped out of the truck. I pulled my thick sweater around Mugsey and I, while walking around the truck to meet Kris.
"Wow I'm really going to have to get used to that" she said reffering towards the height of the truck.
"You will get used to it real quick" I said walking towards the enterence.
"We only drove like and hour and 15 minutes north and its like a complete different world up here." she says quickening her pace.
"We drove straight into the mountains hun. Did you really expect it to be a pocket full of sunshine?" I say in a duh tone.
At that very moment we break down dancing and sing the chorus to the song.
We earned a couple of strange looks from the people in the parking lot.
"What" Kris asks a older looking business man, who was wispering to his co-worker "Do something Bro" She says sticking her arms back, trying to make her chest look big.
Epic fail.
"Kris" I say "Hes like 50, I'm pretty sure he's not going to 'come at you'." I say reffering to Jersey Shore.
I grab her am and gave her a tug, signaling 'lets go'.
Once we were inside the automatic doors, I take a quick glance around to see the airport almost void.
When I mean almost void I mean 3 other people other than me and Kris.
These other 3 people happened to be in sitting in a group, near the luggage claim.
Each man sits on a large black suit case, facing a different direction. The muscular one of the group, which happens to be facing us, turns to his friends and wispers something.
As I turn to ask Kris a question, she yells acrossed the lugage claim.
"Are you guys the Ghost Adventures crew?" she asks loudly.
"Oh thank god I can go shower!" the smaller one says while jumping up and grabbing his 2 suit cases.
Kris and I just giggle at the men as they give praise of what they're going to do when they leave the airport. They grab their bags and head over towards the door, where we were standing.
"Hi, I'm Eden" I say sticking my hand out for someone to take it "Hope your flight wasn't to bad."
"I was fine" The muscular man said dropping his large 2 duffle bags to shake my hand "I slept most of the way" He gives me a bright smile.
"I'm Zak, by the way" he says giving my hand a gentle squeeze. "But as for these 2" he motions to the 2 guys behind him "Didn't have the best flight." he says laughing a bit.
I dropped his hand to move on and shake the next hand.
"Aw I'm sorry" I say while the hand of a bearded man filled mine "why's that?" I asked politly
"Well I got extremly sick from the meal. Im Aaron by the way."
"Hi I'm Eden" I say once again.
The other guy then shakes my hand
" Hi I'm Nick, and I would had an okay flight but I had someone snoring in one ear and one vomitting in the other"
"Wow, That must have sucked" Kris says giving him a once over. She then smirks obviously liking what she sees.
"And who is this little guy?" Zak says refering to Mugsy, who is poking his head out of my sweater.
"Oh" I say looking around for any airport staff.
Seeing none I pull him out of my sweater and hold him up.
"This cute little wrinkle happens to be Mugsy" Zak and Aaron laugh at my comment while I look over to see Kris and Nick making small talk.
I smile and look back at the man standing infront of me.
He has broad muscular shoulders with a strong, lean chest, leading down to a slim waist. His black hair was kept under a black beenie which framed his strong angular face.
'What more could a girl ask for' I thought to myself.
"Can I hold him?" Zak asks holding out his hands a little.
"Yea-" I was cut off by Aaron.
"Dude can't you just hold him in the car, I really want to get out of here" he says basicly begging,
"Yea sounds like a great Idea" Nick says pulling up the handle on his huge suitcase, and picking up the other one.
"Would you like me to carry a bag?" I ask Zak while shoving Mugsy back in my sweater.
"First off your a woman who should never have to carry anything, unless absolutly necessary, and secondly this bag probably weighs as much as you do" He says picking up one and throwing the other over his shoulder.
I gave him a confused look before I looked at Kris, who was going through the same thing as me.
'Wow that was weird' I think to myself.
I shook my head and walked out the door.
When we got to the truck I lay the tail gate down so they could easlily side their bags in. Kris runs to get in the truck, seeking protection from the freezing gust of wind.
"Fuck Its cold!" Zak yells through a gust of wind.
I ignored him and jump inside the truck, turning it on.

Once every one was in I headed towards home.
"Mike left out a Parka when he told us what to to pack" Nick says rubbing his sleveed arms in an attempt to get warm.
"Dude I was no shit thinking the same exact thing." Aarom says from behind me.
We all laughed until Kris spoke up.
"Its not like this where we live, not even close."
"Yea" I say agreeing with her "Its like a complete different world up here in the mountains" I pause as I get on the interstate "I was thinking about getting the waverunners out when we get home"

I don't practice Santeria
I ain't got no crystal ball
Well I had a million dollars
but I I'd spend it-


"Yea Love" I asked sweetly into the knowing that Pat was probably pissed.
"Why the fuck did you leave me hear? Maybe I wanted to go!" She shouts into the phone.
I hold the phone away from my ear a little.
I tap the speaker button and drop the Droid 2 in my lap.
"Well" She waited for a reply.
"Well you would be here if you didn't sleep like a fucking rock" Kris Replies for me.
"You guys just need to try harder" she poorly argues her case.
I reached for my bag on the center console, which Mugsey was laying on and angerly chewing the handle.
"Hey!" I say picking him up.
"What?" Pat asks thinking I was talking to her.
"Mugsy do what a death wish?" he barks angerly and squirms trying to get out of my grasp.
Mugsy was then snatched out of my hand by Zak.
"I'll take him"
"Thanks" I say while reaching in my bag for my cigarettes.
"Was he chewing on your purse again?"
"Yea how'd ya guess" I light one up and put down the window a little.
"The death wish part" she says laughing "Oh Adam called and explained the situation, apearently their agent didn't book them a room, so I just told Adam that they could stay here. That is If they wanted to."
I looked in the rearview mirror to see what they wanted to.
Zak looked at the guys who shrugged.
"If you guys dont mind, and you have room, we would like to." Nick says while looking at Kris.
"Yea, we have plenty of room" she replied leaning against the window.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rate and comment pweeease =]
Tell me what you thinkk =]