Paranormal Activity

Drive Woman!

Saturday finally comes and today we are supposed to investigate the Ancient Ram Inn, and needless to say I was freaking the fuck out.
We are supposed to meet with John Humphries at noon, so Nick made us another amazing breakfast to help prepare us for the long night ahead.
Since it takes us about 2 hours to get there we leave at 10.

I pull up to a gas pump and kill the engine.
I nudge Pat who is sleeping on Kris and nothing is happens.
Kris starts shaking her vigorously and still nothing happens.
"You weren't kidding when you said shes like a rock" Aaron says from the back.
"Yea, people seriously have no idea" Kris says still shaking her.
"Give her a dead leg" Zak says looking over the seat. "I'll pay for the gas by the way"
"Nope" I punch Pat in the thigh "That's not necessary"
She instantly grabs her thigh and starts rocking back and forth.
"What the fuck is wrong with you!" She yells at me.
I just laugh while getting out of the truck and grabbing my wallet to pull out my card.
"You don't need that" Zak says swiping card.
"I told u not to worry about it, its my truck" I say after sighing.
"And you brought us here, stay in your house and eat for free." he puts the pump in the truck "Its the least I can do"
I sigh while leaning against the truck.
"Now here" he holds out his card "go inside and get me a BFC of monster, a pepperoni roll, a couple energy bars and a case of pop"
"what's a BFC monster?" I say after taking his card.
"A big fucking can"
I walk away with the 'oh' face
I open the door to the gas station and head towards the energy drinks.
Half way through walking down the isle, I hear shouting.
I peek over the isle to get a glimpse at what was going on.
I see a little black bow sticking out of platinum hair.
I sigh, knowing that the stupid little bow belongs to Kris.
I peek over farther to see who she was yelling at, but a slushy machine was blocking my view.
I slowly creep down the isle way and peak around the corner to see who she was yelling at.
The man, who was wearing a bandanna around his faux hawk, has his muscular back towards me and leaning his tall frame on the slushy machine.
The tattoos all up his arms look vaguely familiar.
'Oh fuck' I think to myself.
"Jason leave me alone! Go have a great new life with your new whore!" Kris shouts at Jason, her arms flailing about.
"No baby just listen to me" Jason tries pleading.
"Don't baby me! And why the fuck should I listen to a cheating liar?"
"I'm a cheating liar? Listen here u little bitch-" she cuts him off.
"I'm a bitch? You kind of fucking made me this way!"
"Hey Kris, do u want the pepperoni and chee-" Nick comes in the isle way with multiple kinds of pepperoni rolls" Oh I'm sorry am I interrupting something?"
"Who the hell is this guy Kris?" Jason says turning towards Nick.
"This is Nick, he is my friend and we" she walks over and grabs his hand "are leaving." She drags him over to the register and paid.

I pull up to the curb and shut the truck off.
Pat hands me a bag of sterlings to put in the parking meter.
I look up at the sky to see the grey clouds forming above, 'this is going to be an awful day'.
I sigh while getting out of the truck to put the sterlings in the meter.
"Hey! I told you I would get it!" Zak says coming around to the front of the truck.
"Ha! I don't think British parking meters take American visa." I say giggling.
"Hey Dee do you want to look over the intro one more time, before we start rolling the cameras?" Pat says from inside the truck.
"Nah, I think I'm good." I put the last sterling into the meter.
"Zak do you?"
"No thanks, I got it" he smiles and tosses me my strawberry daiquiri Sobe.
"These things are like heaven" I say twisting off the cap and taking a swig.
"I beg to differ" Nick says shutting the tailgate.
"Your sir, are high"
"No just hung over" he takes a couple steps away from the truck, stumbling a little.
"Or maybe even a little drunk still" Aaron says laughing, picking up his camera.

Once Aaron and Pat decided on where and what angle they should roll the intro we begin.
"Alright the cameras are rolling" Aaron says steadily walking away from Pat, to get us at a different angle.
"We're in the quiet town of Wotton-Under-Edge in England to investigate this thousand year old building. In by many accounts may be the most haunted home in all of Britain." Zak say walking along the stone wall towards me.
"A residing Incubus and Succubus, several possessions and exorcisms, and even evidence of human sacrifices have been found in the Ram" I say as Zak stands next to me.
"Built on a 5000 year old pagan burial ground, in which skeletons are still being unearthed" Zak says as we both begin walking.
"But that's not all of the dark history" I say, easily keeping up with his long strides "We know the risks involved, and we are ready to be locked inside here for an entire night and face these dangers, head on."
"Alright" Pat says putting down her camera "that's a wrap."
"So what time are we supposed to meet C.J.?" Kris says pulling up her hood as it begins to rain.
"12:30" Nick says walking towards the truck.
Aaron checks his watch "well its 15 after now do you think we should head over to the grave yard?"

After we met with C.J. we walk around the side of the building to finally meet with John Humphries. The nerves building up with every step I take closer towards the entry way of the Inn.
"Alright" Zak says stopping before we reached the door "I think that I should probably tell you guys now before she shows up, but I sorta hired a witch to come do a sayonce before the lockdown starts."
Everyone stops what they are doing and looks at Zak.
"Dude are you fucking insane?" Aaron asks Zak.
"I'm not doing it" I say flatly.
"Everyone is going to take part because I paid for her"
"Now it kinda sound like your talking about a hooker" Kris says before cracking up in a fit of giggles.
"Believe me, if I was ordering a hooker she'd be a lot more attractive."
"Why do I picture some old skinny gangly woman?" Nick says putting memory cards in each piece of equipment.
"Because usually that's what creepy witches look like" Kris says starting to help.
"No, seriously I'm not doing it." I say putting my draw string bag on the ground.
"Eden you have to" Pat says smiling at me "Demons love messing with you."
"That's exactly why I don't want to do it" I say sitting on a large rock next to the garden.
"Well its going to make the show a lot more interesting, so your going to do it" Kris says smiling.
I try to object, but Zak pulls me off my rock and over towards the door, which has a really cool ripple in the top left glass pane.
"Here we go" Aaron says starting his camera.
Zak knocks on the door and almost immediately a frail man with bright red hair open the door.
"Mr. Humphries" I say greeting him enthusiastically.
"Why hello there" he says in a deep voice and an accent to match.
"How are you sir" Zak says sticking his hand out to greet the man in the black bikers jacket.
"Welcome to my home" He says greeting us with a small smile.
"Well I'm Zak" He motions to him self "This is Nick and that over there is Aaron." He says introducing his crew.
"And I'm Eden" I say holding out my hand which he gave a quick shake "And these to behind me are Kris" I pause to point at her "and this is Pat"
"Oh yes yes, Eden. You finally come after the many times I tried to get you to come here."
"Yea, Here I am" I say with a bright smile.
"Now is there anything we should know?" Zak says taking lead "Any warnings before our feet go from outside earth to Ancient Ram Inn." Zak says making a funny motion with his feet.
"Now It's very very rare, for anyone not to have trouble in here" Zak tries to say something but John keeps on talking "This is not just a ghost here, Its called a host. There is so many ghostly entities in this building its impossible to count"
Zak looks back at Nicks camera and makes a wow face.
From hearing what John is saying now, a sharp chill runs up my back.
"This is on a Pagan burial ground, there are children buried everywhere, its a very frightening place" John says looking back and forth between me and Zak.
I exhale hard trying to get a hold of my nerves.
"And also there is something in here that wakes you up during the night wanting to have sex with you" he says grinning at Zak.
"Yea I think that's my cue to leave" I say turning around to walk away, but Zak caught my hoodie spinning me around.
"I don't think so"
"Have you heard of the incubus or anything?" John asks Zak and I.
Of coarse I have but I decided to let Zak answer, I wasn't really sure that the words would come out right.
"Yes, yes I have"
"Then you know all about what it does?"
"Yes sir I know exactly what it does" I say kind of disgusted.
"Well come in then and take a look around" John says leading the way in the house.
Once we all get threw the door Kris and Pat walk threw the house taking their cameras with them, catching some footage of the creepy things.
While the girls get some footage, John asks me and Zak to sit with him on this little grungy couch covered in afghans.
John and Zak sit down no problem, me?
I was a little skeptic.
Aaron gives me a look and I sit down slowly.
"Alrighty we are rolling again" Nick says clicking something on his camera.
John starts immediately "My Bible, I wouldn't go anywhere without it"
"And you sleep right next to this Bible?" I ask pointing to the worn Bible.
John nods his head "What has happened to me, twice lately, I grabbed the bible, and I said lord its here again, get rid of it please. and the ghost would disappear." He says simply, like it was no big deal "You know I'm not really supposed to talk about this"
"Your not?"I ask from beside Zak on the small cot type thing.
"No" he says quickly while looking at Zak.
"And they don't like that?" Zak says to the frail man.
"They might think that your mocking them" John simply states.
"You know I'm not getting a very good feeling" He looks at the camera "Just mentally"
"Yea I got a very uneasy feeling like we should not be here" Nick says behind from one of the cameras.
Every one seems to look my way.
"Listen you all know my feelings already, and I didn't even have to step foot in the building" I say putting my hands up in defense.
I look to the my side and see a newspaper clipping taped to the wall.
I stand up and point to the letters as I read.
"You were yanked out of bed by the ankles by and unseen force" I look at John.
"You were?"Zak says pressing on.
"Yes" He again answers simply.
"And this right here is an apparition that you said was taken by photo many many years ago" I say look at John again.
Why didn't I ever hear about this before?
"Okay so this place, The Ancient Ram Inn, on this top 11 of Britan's most haunted places, and right in the center of all these locations, you've got The Ancient Ram Inn."
John simply nods his head at Zak and smiles at his enthusiasm.
"Dude this is like telling me that I'm going to get everything I want for Christmas" John laughs at Zak's seriousness.
"This place is nuts!" He says standing up and looking at the other articles on the wall.
Aaron, Nick, and Pat cut the cameras ready to go to the next room.
"Where's Kris?" I ask Pat while she places her lens on the camera.
"I dunno, I think she went outside to wait for the witch" I give her an uneasy look as I shake my head "How's you whole thoughts on that?"
"Terrified" I sigh "Oh well, I guess I'm just trying to see how much shit I can get myself into before I die"
She laughs at me probably thinking I'm kidding, but I'm being dead serious.
I have a really bad feeling that something bad feeling is going to happen.
"Just get some footage to use as fillers" I say as Zak comes back in the room to get me.
"You ready to do an interview?" He says coming closer as Pat leaves to go outside.
"Yea, or at least more ready than I'll ever be" I try to give a small smile, but apparently I failed.
"It's okay" Zak says coming closer "Nothing's going to happen"
"Look I know your trying to be reassuring and all but you can't guarantee that" I say apologetically looking at the floor.
"Your right, but I can at least do my best to prevent you, or anyone else from getting hurt" he opens his arms for a hug and I instantly take him up on his offer.
"But the thing is, I keep having nightmares about this place, and I've never even been near it before, or even researched it before" I sigh and pull away "I'm really not this big of a baby anywhere else it's just-"
"Your wierded out?" he cuts me off.
"Exactly"
"I'll make sure that you and me never get separated okay?" he asks hugging me again.
"Zak I swear I'm not this big of a baby-"
"I know your not" he pulls away a little "I'm almost finished with the first season, and you weren't scared of anything"
"Yea that's me" I give a cheesy grin while giggling.
"Now lets go get this over with alright?"

"So you lived in here when you were 7 years old?" Zak asks Caroline, John's daughter.
"Yes I did" she replies thinking back.
"Do you believe in the hauntings here?" I ask intervening.
"Yes something definitely happens here, theres no doubt about it. Pictures fall of the walls, objects sort of move around, but you don't see them move. You just find things in different places" she pauses for a second to think of what she wants to say "As children, they didn't even tell us about the ghost to start with, we used to find out when we had the bed and breakfast and people would leave through the windows."
"So a lot of them had trouble staying here for an entire night" Zak says jumping right into another question.
"Yes"
"There is a story in there that actually says something about how John Humphries stayed here, and his family kind of left. Was there a more personal reason for that or was there something going on here?" he says in a different, more serious tone of voice.
"Well, I think it had something to do with it, there is definitely an atmosphere here that isn't inducive to good relationships" She pauses again to think back "My mother decided to leave my father and took the family away. She did have some nasty experiences here that she can't explain, this is really just a portion of her life that she'd rather forget. she doesn't like talking about it"
"Well a lot of people like voiding that out but a small portion of that could have been related to some of the nasty things that she experienced here" I say finishing up the interview.
I stand up off the stool and stretch.
I was tapped on the back by John who was motioning for me to follow him.
"Come here, I got something that might interest you"
We all follow him into the next room which was also full of clutter and creepy stuffed animals.
He pulls out a stack of papers and starts to flip through them.
"Have you ever heard of lay lines" he asks us as he reaches behind Zak to hand him a book.
"Actually Yes, I am a very big believer of Lay lines" Zak looks at me for my input.
I nod my head yes and he continues.
"We actually went through a place back in the states, in Nevada, where some lay lines intersect on this hotel, and they say a greater concentration of paranormal activity happens where those intersect"
"Now if you don't mind me asking why are you bringing this up?" I ask politely.
"To show some proof of what I'm talking about"
"Do they come in through here?" I ask as he holds up a map.
"Yea it goes through here"
"What?" Zak asks surprised, it is kinda cute seeing how excited he is.
"Look here" John points his finger to the map "Now here's the church, and heres the pub, and theres Stone Henge"
"Stone Henge?" Zak asks again.
"Yes that's where it begins, and there is another one that comes from London, crosses there, and goes into Whales. Where the lay lines cross this is a magic spot"
"So your saying that this lay line, not only does it cut right here in the center of Ram Inn, but it cuts through Stone Henge too? Do you think these lay lines have something to do with all these hauntings?"
"Without a doubt about it" He says while giving a happy smile.
"Guys" I say while look at the camera "Lets go find Stone Henge, and investigate there a little bit before we lock down"
"Lets do it" Nick says before turning off the camera"

I instantly head for the door and sit down on the sidewalk, waiting for everybody else to come out.
"I can breathe!" I say while giggling and fixing the hood on my hoodie.
"I swear if that place was any older, it might be dust" Aaron says setting his camera down and sitting next to me.
"What are you guys doing?" Pat asks coming to set next to Aaron.
"Chillin" he says casually while leaning back to enjoy the warmth of the outside.
"Like a mutha fuckin' villian" I say finishing for him.
"Good god shes a gangster" Zak says coming up to sit beside me.
"I got that Gangsta Mutha Fuckin' Swag" I pause to look at him "Right bra?"
"Bitches be Krazy!" Pat yells down the street.
I just give her an odd look as Nick and Kris walk by us, probably giving her the same look.
"Alright that's where we stop!" I say laughing.
She gives me a sad look as stand up and stretch.
"We probably should get going, we have to meet the witch in like an hour" Zak says from the ground.
I give him a weird look as I shake my head.
"What?" He says defensively.
A large grin appears on my face as I poke Zak in the fore head.
"Tag!" I shout before darting down the street to my truck.
I look behind me after running a few yards, to see Zak right behind me.
I squeal as I'm picked up around from around the waist.
"What was that?" He asks laughing at me.
"Don't judge me!" I say trying to get away from him.
I fail epically.
He just picks me up and tosses me over his shoulder.
I start to beat on his back, hoping he would let me down.
But he didn't.
"Do you mind" I ask as we head towards my truck.
"Nope"
"Well I do"
"Well to bad" he says looking back at me and smirking.
Fuck that was sexy.
I shake my head and give up.
"Ugh!" I shout "I just want to go home!"
"We can" Zak says as we arrive at the truck "tomorrow morning!"
"Your such a dick!" He opens the door and sets me in the driver seat.
"Drive woman" he says as he runs around the car and hops in.
I giggle and start up the truck as the rest of the crew begins filling the back.
Yes this truck is big enough to fit 4 people in the back seat.
"To Stone Henge!" Kris says as she shuts the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
The comments were really appreciated
Thanks guys!

Comment and tell me what you think!