Paranormal Activity

Where dem girls at?

Once we got back from Stone Henge we jumped right into the walkthrough, which is something we do on every investigation to map out where to put the cameras.
"Alright guys" Zak says looking at all of us while Pat sticks a camera in his face "Right now were doing a walkthrough. Mr. Humphries is going to take us around and show us what were up against tonight, and where all these hot spots are. Aaron you have your duck tape right?"
"Yup" Aaron says.
"I got mine too" Kris says holding up a roll of florescent pink duck tape.
We go up a narrow set of stairs that had a ram head hanging at the top.
"So what is this room Mr. Humphries?" I ask in a pleasant manner.
"Well this is the witches room" he says walking over towards the bed "She appears on the bed here. This town is notorious for witch craft"
"Is she nice?" Zak asks.
"No she's horrible" He replies looking up at Zak.
"So there are people who are very very fearful of the witch that haunts here" He asks again.
"Oh yes"
I hear something heavy make its way up the stairs.
I look towards the doorway and see a short man wearing a baby blue t-shirt.
"Why hello there" he say in his thick accent throwing a grin my way "I was told that an eye witness was needed"
He came towards me and handed me a photo which seemed to appear out of thin air.
I inspect it closely as Zak peeks over my shoulder.
It seemed to be a photo that was taken of a window of the Ram Inn.
It wasn't the window that shocked me.
It was what was in the window.
If you focus on the blur in the window, it appears to take the shape of a face.
A feminine face.
"This is the Witch?" I ask looking at him.
"Aye it is" He walks past me and to the window, where he begins spilling his shpeal.
Noticing that none of them were filming I sigh.
"Are you guys going to get any of that?" I ask them.
Nick turns on his camera while Zak starts to ask questions.
"So you have this unexplained case going on with this photo, so you bring this woman up here, you're investigating this further" he says trying to get the facts in his head "What happens to this woman when you brought her up here?"
"I stood here, my friend stood there and all of a sudden she goes 'Ow' and she had 3 scratches here" He said running his finger across his forearm.
"That is the Mocking of the Trinity, and I myself have been there done that, and uh that is a moment of demonic nature" I say remembering the feeling.
A line of obscenities makes there way out of the others mouths.
"I think my camera just died" Pat says slapping the side of it.
"Not just yours, I think all of them just died" Kris says setting her camera down and popping off the battery cartridge.
"I got you guys covered" Nick says taking off his Nike drawstring back and handing each camera member a battery.
"Thanks man I thought I was going to have to go all the way back down stairs" Aaron says changing his camera battery.
"Well I guess I should be off" The short guy says to me.
He holds out his hand for me to shake but Zak takes it instead.
"Thanks for coming man, I'll walk you down, I think John wanted to show us something down there anyways" Zak drops his hand and walks out of the room.
The shorter man follows shortly after.
"You done?" I ask Nick.
"Yes Ma'am"
"Alright well lets get going"

We go down the stairs to catch the guy walking out of the door.
"Thanks for coming!" I say quickly before he closed the door.
He nods at me as I follow Nick into the room with papers.
I notice Nick was rolling the camera so I put my game face on.
"Children have been sacrificed here?" Zak asks John uneasily, like he was picturing it in his mind.
"How do you know of this?" I ask in a shocked manner.
Those poor kids, they probably had no idea.
"Because you find them buried within" John says before taking us to a room full of glass cases.
"The Bristol museum have officially identified these fragments as daggers of a very great age, and they found these daggers in that grave" Zak says pointing to a dirt pit, which Kris is now getting a close up of now.
"Do you want me to help you with that?" Zak asks after he turns to John.
"No, no thank you" the frail man says opening an old door.
Zak takes a peak in and gives me a look.
"Aw man its the Barn isn't it" I say sadly.
"Whew" Zak says as he follows nick in quickly followed by Aaron.
I look around to see that I'm alone.
What the fuck?
Where dem girls at, girls at?
Where dem girls at, girls at?
I laugh at myself before following the guys into the creepy barn.
"They know there's bodies buried there" John say pointing to the ground on which I'm standing on "They're children"
"Sorry, Sorry" I say quickly jumping beside Zak.
"I'm so sorry guys" I say to the dirt.
"Now I have to warn you there was once a paranormal investigator that was lifted off the floor in here. He was lifted about 6 or 7 inches, and was held there for about 10 seconds or so, before he was thrown into that door" John says to me and Zak.
I just look at Zak who looks like a kid on Christmas morning.
I sigh to myself before following John out of the eerie barn.
We stop back in the room of papers before John starts speaking again.
"Here's something you go to see" He says picking up a small box and setting it in front of me and Zak "This is proof that devil worship and witchcraft took place in the building"
"Devil worshiping" I ask confirming, hoping that I heard wrong.
"Devil worshiping" He clarifies.
He hands Zak 2 horse shoes
"This is puzzling to many people. No one is really sure what that comes off of, but that is off the Devil-"
Zak cuts him off.
"You found all of this stuff here?"
"Yes, Yes In the Bishops room there's a chimney, and I pulled a stone away and that's what I found" He pauses to breath and look at the camera "When people worship Satan he appears as a goat"
"Can we see this Bishops room?" I ask my nerves suddenly gone all of a sudden.
"Yes, Yes follow me please, bring that with you if you'd like"

Once we got to the Bishops room Zak and I started to explore.
"This place is amazing" He says looking a small demon figurine.
"I'm probably going to regret this later, but I'm actually looking forward to that witch coming" I say as Zak giggles.
"What?" I ask confused.
Did I miss something?
"You were almost shitting your pants like 20 minutes ago" he begins to laugh a little harder.
"F you bro" Aaron says sticking up for me.
I smile at him before John motions for me and Zak to come and look at the grungy old fire place.
"Kneel there" John says and Zak and I instantly obey "Now of you up to your left you'll see a hole where I found the devil worshiping items"
I just look up at it in awe.
"Now do you know if other people have been possessed in here, or anything" Zak asks while standing up and looking at John who was sitting in an old fashioned velvet chair.
"Oh yea, 10 people have been"
"10 people" I ask surprised.
I kind don't believe that number.
"10 people had to have the come and be exercised" he says trying to think back.
"So 10 people had to have exercisoms performed on them from being possessed in this room"
"Oh yes" John answers back.
"Dude what is wrong with my camera" Nick says fiddling with it.
"I think my audio just went out" Aaron says taking out his head phones.
"My legs!" John panics "My legs are shaking, I can't move them"
"Are you alright?" I ask trying to grab him and pull him away from the stairs.
"Yea I'm used" he says tensing up and grunting "Theres something trying to get in"
This time Zak speaks up.
"Are you okay?" He waves off the cameras, but they keep filming anyways.
Zak reaches up to grab Johns arm but suddenly stops to grab his head.
"Oh Shit!" he rubs his ear and looks at, probably thinking its bleeding "I just got a fucking headache too"
"Who are you!" John calls out.
He goes to move down the stairs but he can't it seems like he is stuck.
"Does this happen all the time?" I ask concerned for the both of them, mainly Zak though.
"No, this is the first time this has happened in all 40 years I have been here" His frail little body stiffens up again "Who are you!"
Zak stands behind him not really knowing what to do.
Well theres really nothing you can do, unless your a priest, but none of us seem to be one.
"I don't know what this is, I have never known this to happen before" John says starting to walk out of the room "I've got to get out of here"
"We definitely just seen some weird energy come from this room" Zak says following him closely "Alright guys lets stop this walkthrough"

"The Witch is here!" I hear pat yell from outside.
"Oh yay so exited!" I say to no one in particular.
"Please be careful Ms. Eden" John says from a chair that Zak sat him in.
Zak looks at John sadly.
Poor old guy.
"I will Mr. Humphries, don't worry about me though sir, you were the one getting picked on up there" I say bending down at eye level with him.
"Now why don't you and Caroline go out for a walk, you know get out and about while the witch is here, cause things might get hectic in here"
He looks at me sadly.
"Caroline left right after her interview"
"No she didn't shes right outside talking with Kris and Pat" I give him a bright smile "You're staying with her tonight"
"Well I guess I am" he says returning the smile "Could you get her in here please?"
"Alright I'll be right back"

After that whole shpeal down stairs and the witch got set up, it was time to do the sayonce.
"Alright I'm rolling" Kris says putting in her head phones.
"Because of a lot of the dark hauntings here, we thought it would be a good idea to find a witch and this witch is now going to do a ritual for us, which I don't know is a good idea" He says looking at the witch.
"Well I hope you know what you're letting yourself in for, cause its going to get really dark, and I'm going to open the circle for you and you're going to have to do it your selves, because I won't do that side of it." she says looking at me and Zak.
"So a witch won't even do what were requesting" he asks kind of reconsidering his idea.
"No not really no" she says looking back up at him.
This woman looks like an amateur.
And how much did we pay her again?
"Well with that said let's proceed then" Nick says laughing.
Without saying anything this woman sticks her hand that contains a dagger up in the air.
"I call upon the element of air, I call upon the elemental of sylph, please come in to out ritual tonight"
Nick sets down his cameras and begins to light candles.
"I call upon the element of fire and the elemental of the salamander, please watch over our magical rite tonight"
She begins moving her dagger in all sorts of directions before she starts again.
"I call upon the element of the Earth and the elemental gnomes, please watch over our magical rite tonight"
She gives Nick this lantern looking thing and he walks around the room with you.
"This is normally what I do" she says to Zak.
"And were doing this right now because you don't want to?" I ask kind of getting irritated.
"Yes"
She hands Zak this large blade and begins to explain.
"With 2 hands you take it down and you say 'I consentrate thee in the name of the dark goddess"
"Are you sure you guys want to do this" Nick asks as Aaron and Kris laugh.
Pat went to get our equipment ready for tonight.
That lucky bitch.
"Yea, fuck this, I'm going to sit my ass back here in this corner and observe" I say before I pat Zak on the back.
Everybody just laughs even harder.
"Honestly this is the point where I don't know man, if were going to far into this" he says doubting himself.
Maybe he's doubting the witch, I don't know.
"You've got to remember, I have done something in this ritual for you that specificaly states that you will get a gift, and that gift is going to be you" she says to zak as he lowers the large knife.
"Don't do it man"
"What? He didn't agree to this" Kris says to the witch.
"Now just hold on" he tells Kris.
"They might have attached themselves to you already" she says trying to convince him.
"Okay fuck it, What do I say" he says pulling back up the knife
"Why arn't you doing it" He looks at Aaron.
"Your already inside the Circle, Bro" He says in his defense.
They begin to argue about wether he is going to do it or not.
"Can I just take that off of you" The witch interviens grabbing the dagger off of Zak "You might not keep control of yourself"
Kris comes over and squats down next to me.
"Is she fucking serious right now?"
"Yea I'm pretty sure she is"
We turn our attiention back to this 'witch' as she begins to speak again.
"Your at the point where I've opened the circle, so they'll be waiting on the outside, and they will start coming in" she says looking at him seriously "So which one of you is volenteering to lay down?"
"Fuck it lets do it" Zak says taking off his shoes and lying flat on the floor.
"Do you get a bad vibe from this" I ask Kris who was still squating beside me, filming Zak.
"Yea just a little bit tho"
"Just relax, don't close your eyes though, and your going to just talk, chat like it's normal"
"Yep, yip yip" Zak says from the dust covered floor "You big Peop-"
He looks off into the side.
"What was that?" he trys looking again "What was that over there? The sound of something jingling" he ask kind of freaking out now.
"I don't know Zak, I didn't hear anything" I say standing up and walking closer, folllowed by Kris.
"Yes you did" he says looking at me dead in the eye.
I instantly got a really bad vibe from him, something was off about him.
"No I didn't hear anything" I say looking down at him.
"Yea you did" He replied almost instantly.
"Zak I swear to god I didn't hear anything" I look at the other guys and they're all shaking their heads no.
"That's what I'm saying dude this shit messes with you" Aaron says from across the circle.
"What the hell" I heard Zak whisper as he looks up at me.
"You look weird" he says giving an akward laugh.
"What?" I ask confused.
"You look really weird dude" he looks at Aaron "Holy shit you look weird, did you hear jingling over there?"
He points to the direction in which he thought it came from.
"I heard jingling noises over there"
"Yea we didn't hear that" Nick says picking up his camera again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment pleaseee :)