Status: in progress (:

"Are you really my SUPERMAN?"

Wedding?

Story ch 2:
By the time we were done eating Adrian decided to take me home because he supposedly had to go "home"'. I knew that wasn't true but I wanted to go home. Once I was home my mom’s truck was outside.
"I'm picking you up at nine. Okay?" I nodded, gave him a peck and got out of the car. I took my keys out and went into the house.
"Mom, I'm home!" I waited and there wasn't any answer. All the lights of the house were off. I guess she left with that guy, Guilford I think? He has been trying to make her date him since 6 months ago, but she was still a little hurt because of my dad's infidelity. So she is trying to be out of the house for as long as she can, that way she won't get any memories. So this last two weeks she has been going out with him.
I went into my room and just lay in bed quickly falling sleep. I woke up once I heard the phone ringing. I ran to answer it.
"Hello?" I waited for the other person to answer. Why didn't I check the caller I.D.? I heard my mom's laugh. "Mom?"
"Oh that would be a fantastic idea" I heard my mom talking and I was sure she wasn't talking to me. This has happened more than once because she forgets to block her phone so it calls the last person she talked to.
"That’s what we thought" I recognized the voice, it was Adrian's dad. "When would you think it would be a good time for him to propose to her?" Who is her, I thought, who is going to propose to who? It better not be me because I sure wasn't ready for marriage.
"How about at the annual ball in two weeks." my mom and Adrian's dad worked at the same model company. Actually Mr. Figueroa, Adrian's dad is the owner of the company. That's where Adrian and I meet. Well every year he hosts a ball where all the high workers were supposed to go with their families.
"That would be great. Tomorrow I am going with Adrian to buy the ring." A feminine voice came through the phone, who I believe it was Adrian's mom.
Now they definitely are talking about me, they want me to marry Adrian.

"What if she says no?" Of course ill say no! Wait a minute is that Adrian's voice? I thought
"She won't, make it in public, in front of the scenario, for everyone to hear! That way she won't back out." I can't believe my mom agrees with this, I mean she knows how I feel. She wanted me so bad to be with him so I can own the model company but not this time mom. Your plans aren't going to work mom; you are not going to make me marry him at least not yet. She knew that if he did in public I would have to say yes but I'll have to disappoint them all and say no. Better yet I won't go!
♠ ♠ ♠
CHAPTER 2 hope u like it ik its short im sorry but i wanna keep it this way prolly sorry...