Status: in progress (:

"Are you really my SUPERMAN?"

"You Remember?"

*Chapter 4*
"Your name is not Clarice?" I shook my head.
"Sorry, I have to go." I left running towards Adrian.
"Who is he?" Adrian asked in a husky voice.
"Oh some random dude who was asking who was the owner of the house." he nodded.
"Do you want to go home now?"
"Yes please." It was nearly one Ryder and I had been talking for hours but I was tired and I wanted to go home. I went into the car and saw Adrian say bye to some people. When he came in we left to my house.
"Thanks for bringing me baby." I said to Adrian.
"It’s nothing" He said to me and got close enough to give me a kiss, I leaned into him and kiss him back once he touched my lips. He put one of his hand on my left cheek and the other on my hips. When he tried to raise his hand it made me back away.
"I’ll go now. Talk to you tomorrow?" He huffed and gave me a disappointed look.
"Sure." I got out of the car and went into the house.
I went into my room changed into some shorts and went to sleep.
*******
"Sweetie I have to go on my trip. I'll be back in two days. I want you to go get your dress for the ball." I nodded and turned to see the watch it was 5:30 am?! "I'll call you tonight to check on you. Call me when you get your dress." She had to go to New York to get some new models or something like that.
"Yeah, bye mom." I said bye and went back to sleep.
"Remember you photo-shoot session is at eight. So wake up and take a shower." She gave me a kiss on the cheek and left. Great I had work today. I really didn’t feel in the mood of going today. I set the alarm to wake me in half an hour and went back to sleep.
At six I woke up, took a shower and left to work. By 7:30 I was there and the girls were getting me ready for the pictures. One of my girls was Verny. She is my best friend since 7 grade, when her family moved here. She gets all my clothes ready and chooses what I am going to wear. She knows what I like and what ill decline. Sandra is my other girl she has been doing my hair and makeup since I turned 15 for my party. She was 20 at the time. So she knows how I like my make up too. It's been 3 years since I know her but I trust her with everything. Verny left the room and came back holding what seems eight dresses in hand. They all look beautiful.
“Are those the ones for today?” I asked her.
“Yeah, they are incredible! Aren’t they?” she showed me all of the dresses one by one. I started to wonder about the shoes, when another lady came in bringing eight boxes of shoes. Verny gave her a kind smile and said a soft thank you. I only gave her a kind smile.
*****************
“That’s perfect Emery. Now turn to the other side and do the same pose.” Jonathan the photographer said to me. I do as he says and change into some other poses. He kept babbling saying how much the camera loves me and I’m so perfect and stuff. Which only made me blush and smile a little bit more. After what seemed like hours and hours and taking loads of pictures with all the eight dresses we were officially over.
I went to change into my normal jeans and shirt. Verny and Sandra were waiting for me in the room. “Where are you going?” Sandra asked.
“To the mall, wan’ a come?” I asked them both. “I need to get my dress for the ball. Do you girls have yours?” They shook their heads. “You are going right?”
“Obviously!” said Verny.
“Well let’s go.” We all left to my car. Sandra hopped in the back sit and Verny next to me.
“So how is everything going with Adrian?” Sandra asks. Most of the times I lie about our relationship, saying its perfect when I know it’s not. Maybe I try to make myself believe otherwise that everything is perfect and that we are perfect for one another.
“Oh, everything is going great!” See, there it goes, the BIG lie. I knew she believed it every time I told her that, but Verny didn’t. I was supposed to tell Sandra the truth but I couldn’t. I also wanted to tell them about Ryder but I mean what was I suppose to tell? Since, I don’t know him. I’ve only seen him twice on the same day and that was last week. I still feel sorry for having lied to him but I wasn’t going to tell him my real name.
When we got into the mall we went in and out of some stores and tried on hundreds of dresses. They both picked their dresses black very pretty for sure and me, well I haven’t pick mine yet.
“I’m hungry!” Verny started whining.
“Calm down. We are going to eat already.” I decided to postpone my search for another day when I may come alone. We went into the food court and Verny ordered a hamburger and Sandy some pizza. I was undecided but again I went for subway. A girl was in charge I started with my order but then Ryder came out from the back room. I looked down, I was ashamed for lying to me but I wanted to talk to him. When he saw me he turned away but I couldn’t just let him leave like that. “Wait. Ryder. Please wait.” He turned to saw me and came to the girl.
“I’ll take care of it.” He said to the girl and she left to the back. “Do you want the same as last time?” he got out the bread that I liked and started getting the roast beef.
“You remember?”
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys like! :D im exited and writing like lots xD