Status: ACTIVE/READ/COMMENTS/SUBSCRIBE <333

I'm Nothing Without You.

two.

it’s Wednesday afternoon and Zack’s sat in the park, watching his daughter being pushed on the swings by jack. She's giggling and looks like she’s having fun. "You’re quite" Rian says. Zack is brought out of his thoughts and gives Rian a sad smile.

Rian knows that when something is bothering the younger boy is when he's really quite and hardly talks all day. "just got things on my mind that's all" Zack replies a forced smile on his lips as he sees Sarah walking towards him with jack behind her "daddy" she says flinging her arms round her dads neck.

"Hey sweetie" he says hugging her tight. "Can we go home now daddy" Sarah asks as she looks at her dad threw her eyelashes. It amazes Zack so much how Sarah looks so much like him, she has his Hazel eyes and mosey hair her nose is exactly like his. He sometimes thinks how she doesn't look like her mom. Zack nods and Rian and Jack start packing the blankets and baskets up, and they start to walk home.

-----------------------------------------------------

It's late Rian and Jack is babysitting Sarah, Zack went to work two hours ago; and he won't be back home till late in the morning. Zack's is working at the night and days bar it doesn't pay much but it's a job.

"What can I get ya" Zack ask there's a guy standing on the other side, blond hair and brown eyes big eyebrows. Zack smiles to himself because the guy is cutie, and well he’s fucking hot. "Stellar please mate" the guy answers.

Zack gets the drink and hands it to the guy. "My names Alex" the guy says shouting over; the music and smiling at the younger boy behind the bar. "I'm Zack" he replies smiling and holding his hand out for a shake.

Couple of hours later and Zack is laughing with the boy he meet not long ago. "Let’s dance" Alex says grabbing Zack’s hand and pulling towards the dance floor. After a few minutes both boys are dancing together in rhythm to the music that’s playing, their hips grinding together creating a friction that Zack is absolutely loving.

Alex puts his arms around the younger boy’s neck; he leans in further and gently presses his lips to Zack’s. Of course Zack doesn’t stop the kiss, in fact he deepens the kiss as his hands find their way; to the older boys hair. “Shall we go somewhere?” the older boy asks in between kisses. Zack nodded and let go of the grip he had on the older boy.

---------------------------------------------

Zack is sat on the sofa with a smile on his face, “someone got laid” Jack says as he walks in the room; and see’s the smile on the younger boys face. Zack rolls his eyes and stands from seat, “good night Jack” Zack says with a sarcastic tone to his voice. He hears Jack giggle and watches the older boy cuddle up to Rian on the sofa bed.

Zack is thankful to have such great friends he’s happy and he loves them. There his only family he has apart from Sarah of course. As Zack walks towards his bedroom he peeps into Sarah’s and see her sound asleep, her night light with Mickey Mouse picture going round in circles; lighting up the room just a little. He closes the door just a little bit. He walks towards his room a small smile on his face as he takes is clothes off and get into bed.

He not bothered about taking a shower right now he just wants to get some sleep and think about the boy he had meet tonight. And with that in mind he slips into bed a small smile across his lips as his eyes close.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY guy please please don't be a silent reader and comment and subscribe :)

thanks for the comment's:
heyJAYhey