Status: ACTIVE/READ/COMMENTS/SUBSCRIBE <333

I'm Nothing Without You.

three

It’s Friday and Zack’s sat on the sofa, watching Sarah play with her dolls, he knows Martin will be knocking the door sometime today asking for the rent. Sighing he get ups from his seat and walks over the small kitchen, grabbing an old cookie jar that he uses to keep the savings in.

Just as he takes some out just enough for the rent, the phone rings and he don’t know if he should pick it up or not. He doesn’t really feel like talking or seining anyone right now, he just wants to hide away and forget that everything sucks. The answer machine picks up, Zack doesn’t even bother to listen to the message he knows its going be work or Martin.

------------------------------------------------------

Its late afternoon, Sarah’s at school and Zack is with Jack in town, the both decided to go to a coffee shop. They enter the coffee shop, the bell above the door ringing out. The two walk up to the counter and look at list on the wall in front on a huge black board. Just as Zack says something to Jack the owner; is front of them a smile on his face.

"What can I get you both" the guy asks. Zack looks at the boy wide eyes and about to say something but Jack just cuts him off. "Black coffee please" the younger boy says and looks over to Zack who looks like he's seen a ghost. And to be honest he wasn't expecting to see the boy he hooked up with working in a coffee shop.

"Zack?" jack asks nudging him, "cappuccino please" he finally says. They both take a seat near the window and wait for the boy to bring them their coffees. "What’s wrong" Jack asks as they wait for their drinks. Zack bits on his bottom lip; sucking on his lip ring at the same time. "That’s....that's the guy I-I-" Zack couldn't even finish his sentence he was just in shock. "Wait he's the one you hooked up with a few nights ago" jack says finally catching on to what Zack is saying.

Couple of hours Zack finds himself still at the coffee shop; he texted Rian to ask him if he would pick up Sarah and take her home. He's sat talking to Alex with Jack next to him. Zack found out that Amex owns the coffee shop and that his parents gave him their business. Zack thinks it’s nice for his parents to do that for their son.

---------------------------------------------
Its now 5pm and Zack is making dinner for him and Sarah, he did ask Jack and Rian to stay but they said that there off out together. Zack sometimes wishes he had someone who he could go out to dinner with, or even just a movie. Then he thought about Alex and maybe thinking of texting him and asking to go on a date.

But he doesn’t want to sound so needy or anything so he just thinks he'll wait for the older boy to make the first move.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys sorry this is a bit of a filler :v please please comment tell me what you think.