Status: Awaiting Sequel! :)

On the Outside Looking In

Gerard

This was it. I was walking down through the hallway of jail; something I'd never thought would happen to me.

I tried to kill my girlfriend.

The relationship was going well, but I proposed and she threw it back in my face. I got mad, and tried to stab her. Numerous times. I didn't however, but got charged with attempted murder. And I'm in prison for as long as I live.

If I had realised I was gay this probably wouldn't have happened.

So I've been poked around with by prison guards checking if I have any drugs, and now I'm in the dullest outfit ever, so I'm feeling pretty depressed.

I'm not worried much. I just hope I don't get raped.

I was walking with my head down, with no red hair flopping in front of my eyeline because it had been cut short. I couldn't talk, so I just thought.

Heh, this would be a good place to write some funky songs.

Then again, I'd probably be too busy working or sleeping or worrying to write or draw.

And if I did draw, what the hell WOULD I draw? There's only that creepy dude over there staring at me and I think he'd probably start sharpening a knife if I did. Apart from that there's some grafitti over there I guess...

God this place smells. It's disgusting. I wish I'd never tried to kill Valary, this never would have happened.

I grimaced as the guards on either side of me yelled, "This is your cell." and threw me inside with two fresh pairs of clothes.

I say fresh, they'd been worn before.

I stood and watched with the bluey grey clothes in my hand as the cell door slid shut.

Metal on metal sounded and I cringed; this was going to be one hell of a night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so really short chapter, but I really couldn't think of anything else to add without giving much away after that. Oohh Im really buzzed about thiss!! I wanna get into the nitty gritty!! Syn's POV in the next chapter!

Oh yeah, FYI Syn was neither of the guards escorting him. Just clearing that up :)

Love you peoples, read, rate, comment, subscribee :) <3