Status: Awaiting Sequel! :)

On the Outside Looking In

Gerard

I lay in bliss that early morning, having spent a lot of yesterday with the man I loved. This made prison a whole bunch better. Me and Syn would sneak off for our lunchtime 'sessions' and noone was any the wiser! Life was actually coming up Gerard for once!

"Way!" Officer Baker yelled. I wondered if it had caused any other prisoners to wake, but it hadn't.

"Um, Y-yes Officer Baker?" I stuttered, wondering what I had done wrong. I started pulling my prison shirt on as he approached my cell door.

"Oh no, you don't need to get ready yet. This is personal." Shit did he know?

"Uhh Okay." I replied, partly confused at his behaviour and attitude.

"See the thing is, I heard you've been getting mighty close to my best friend, Syn, and I don't want him going all camp on me, kay? So don't go sprinkling him with your gay dust anymore, you got me? Save it for the bedroom and with someone else please." And then he walked off swinging his keys. I had to pick my jaw up from the floor in shock. So Zacky knew? And he was jealous? I had a pretty good gaydar and it was off the scales.

Dude, I had to protect my Syn, I hoped he wasn't going to be the Eve to Zacky's apple. I was worried.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay really short, Im sowwy :( *hangs head in shame*

I've planned this story out, and I think most of the chapters are gonna be short, hope that's kay.

My brothers coming home today so I might not be able to update much :(

Love peace and cookies :3

<3