Status: Awaiting Sequel! :)

On the Outside Looking In

Gerard

It was lunchtime, the best part of the day. But I couldn't enjoy it.

Syn was there in front of me, kissing my neck, driving me crazy. I moaned out as he bit down on my skin.

"Syn-" he cut me off with his lips descending on mine. The force was so strong that my head hit back against the wall and I couldn't escape. I wouldn't mind normally, but I needed to tell him.

"Syn" I whispered as I took breaths. He stepped back, holding one hand in my hair still. "Zacky knows. He threatened me, in some wierd way. I think he's jealous, he told me to stay away from you because you're his best friend. I don't know what to do now!" He dropped his hand and turned around.

He brushed his hands through his now messed up, black hair. "Shit." He simply said. He let out a few sighs before dropping down onto my bunk. I sat down next to him and his jaw tensed. "What if he tells the other guards Gee?" He said; concern in his voice.

"I know, I know, come here." I said sympathetically. I took him into an embrace, his head resting on my shoulder. I felt something wet land there; he was crying. "I'm sorry babe, I'm so, so sorry." I sympathised. His arms wrapped around my torso. I could feel his muscles relax as his hands connected at my back.

We released eachother, and I looked into his beautiful chocolate browns. "Nothing is going to happen babe, I promise, and if it does, who cares? We know why we're together; because we love eachother, No amount of 'rumours' or 'stories' is going to change that. No matter what people think or say, we still have eachother, okay?" He studied my face for a while and I half smiled at him, before he crushed his lips down onto mine again.

I saw his eyes close and I closed my own. Whenever we kissed, I always felt like there was an invisible chain linking me and Syn together, it was beautiful. I always felt like I knew everything about him and he knew everything about me, although there was still so much to find out. His kiss felt reckless, the kind that should send me running, even though I know I wouldn't get far. I just wanted to escape this prison, run into the rain and kiss him in front of everyone; I didn't care when Syn was by my side.

He pulled away and I realised that with the rest of the World I was on my guard, but with Syn, it just didn't work. Whenever he hit me with those gorgeous brown eyes, I melted and he controlled me; even though I made the first ever move. We sat there in silence for a few moments and forgot the world; just holding eachother.

Syn checked his watch and stood up to leave. "Syn, don't worry babe." I told him as he opened the door to leave. The rest of the prisoners were on their way.

I hoped he would be okay up there with Zacky. Everything was fine when he was with me, but apart it seemed like forever until we saw eachother again and I wouldn't know anything and I worried.

That guard came up again as he blew a kiss and walked away. I felt sick with worry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this is a bit longerer. I thought of this off the top of my head so don't hate if it's crappy :L REALLYY lovey dovey fluffy fluff fluff. I was listening to sparks flyy by taylor swift again :3

Love peace and fairytales guyss :3 <3