Status: Awaiting Sequel! :)

On the Outside Looking In

Syn

I stormed Gerard away from the hall this afternoon; and straight away too. I didn't care if Zacky saw. He was probably stood there in his jeans watching us the whole time we were in there; I felt paranoid around him. He'd probably come and watch this, the goddamn sicko.

Gerard kept hold of my hand the whole way to his cell and he could feel that I was angry.

"Babe, what's up?" He asked confused. I thought about whether to tell him that Zacky clearly liked me now, but I felt ashamed and confused about the whole thing.

"Zacky, made it very clear yesterday that he likes me." I stated, as we took seat on Gerard's bunk.

"Oh God, he didn't...kiss you did he?" He asked, worried that we had shared a kiss.

"Oh God No Gee, I mean, he kissed my cheek as he walked out. He told me to tell you to stay away from me, but I won't have any of it. He can keep saying this shit however long he wants. I'm yours, not his. Don't worry babe." I reassured him; placing an arm around his shoulders.

"I love you Syn." He said, sounding as if he were about to cry.

"I love you to Gee." I said bringing him into a hug. I turned my head and kissed his neck, before laying my head down on his shoulder. He did the same and we stayed in our embrace for a while.

"Gerard, I want to take you to the stars." I said into his shoulder. I felt his face muscles change.

"Not here, Syn. I would want it to be romantic, special. You're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with, I don't want it to be in a crummy, dirty, dark cell." He was sat there, close enough to touch. I felt him. His point, it was good enough for me. I'd go as far as I could in this cell.

"Okay, I'll take you as far as you can go in here though, I promise." He smiled his gorgeous half smile, causing his cheek to dimple.

I descended my mouth onto his, locking at once. I grabbed his shoulders before taking his torso and hugging it to mine. I searched his back with my hands before releasing from the kiss. I began to unbutton my shirt, revealing my tattooed torso. Gerard's eyes widened and he too removed his shirt.

He pushed me back onto the mattress and began kissing my fiercly again. He asked for entrance with his tongue and I opened my mouth to let him in. I grabbed his shoulders and intwined my fingers in his hair, pulling him further down as I did. His hands roamed around in my black hair, pulling it, making me moan as he kissed me.

His mouth left mine, and he started leaving a trail of kisses, going down my neck, hitting that sweet spot making me moan out loud in pleasure, trailing all the way down my chest and torso. I moaned out in pleasure and pain, as he kept biting my torso in different places.

I pushed him back then and I swear I turned savage for a minute. I kissed him fiercly, ravaging his bare chest. He was the most attractive man I had ever laid my eyes on; the one that I knew nothing would come between. He moaned out as I bit down on his skin.

"Do you like that, babe?" I asked, continuing kissing and biting his chest.

"Mmm-hmm" He moaned in reply. I continued to do that while unbuttoning his pants. I knew he didn't want to go all the way but we could at least relieve ourselves after getting all heated up.

"I love you baby," I said between kisses. "Nothing will come between us, I promise."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I wanted this chapter to be better but the internet sucks right now :/

love you guys lots, I raised the age limit because of swearing and sexual references and shiz, I didn't want to get told off :3

<3