Status: Awaiting Sequel! :)

On the Outside Looking In

Syn

I wandered into the guards lounge again, solemn after yesterday’s events. I was extremely pissed at Zacky; I didn’t even want to see his scrawny, lusting face. His words were like knives, swords and weapons just to use against me.

“Hey Gay boy!” I heard him shout across the room. Great, I knew he’d pick me out when I was wounded. I can’t put up with this shit, and it’s only the second day it’s happened. He could knock me down with one single blow of words, and I was starting to get angrier each day.

“Fuck you Zacky.” I replied, flicking the birds.

“I seriously think you should cut back on the anal, I’m sure it’s tightening you up like a mother bitch. That’s why you’re so damn angry all the time. How’s Gerard, by the way?” He asked sarcastically.

“I haven’t seen him today, bastard.” I replied coldly, pouring some coffee out. The other guys were just silently watching our argument.

I sipped my coffee and looked out of the window next to me into the prison yard where a few workers were slaving away, and a few were lifting weights.

“Ohh...better not let Gerard see you admiring those guys, Synny!” Zee said. I smirked. How pathetic was this guy? I just laughed and turned away, seating myself on a beanbag next to Johnny. He patted my back; I guess he could tell Zacky wasn’t going to give up either.

And I guess that’s what made me not want to look like a runt compared to Zacky.

“You know what dude, no, I’m not gonna stand for this shit anymore. I come here every day to work, see my boyfriend, and my best friends. I have a new relationship and yes, it’s with a prisoner, surely female or male you should all support me? You know what, I bet someone made you cold Zee, but you’re not gonna lead me down that road, ‘cause guess what, you don’t know everything. You’re a hypocrite. One minute taking the piss out of gays, when really you’re one yourself. All you are is a liar and pathetic, and alone in life. You’re never gonna get anywhere staying like that. If you can’t have me, find someone else, ‘cause I love Gee, and it’s never gonna work between us two.” I finished my rant, getting off my chest what I’ve been needing to say these past two days. Frankie stood up with Mikey and they gave me comforting looks, which in all honesty I didn’t need; I just needed to show Zacky how much of a bitch he was.

“Oh well, suit yourself,” He started. “But at least if you were with me I wouldn’t try to kill you when you turned me down.” He added just to piss me off. And it did.

My whole body trembled in anger after Zacky offended my boyfriend.

I swung a punch at him, knocking him back a way. I walked out of Frank and Mikey’s grip and stormed out of the lounge, leaving Zacky clutching his face near the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, this is the big climaxey part :) It's getting interesting :) BTW, anyone who thinks I'm being a bitch to gay people, I promise you I'm not, because I know gay people and I would never humiliate or offend such lovely people.

Love, peace and mushrooms guys, <3

Get those ratings up please!! :) <3 Love you forever!