Status: Awaiting Sequel! :)

On the Outside Looking In

Gerard

I heard footsteps coming up to my cell. It was probably just Syn's replacement. I frowned at the thought...replacement. It sounded like he'd died. A temporary stand in maybe? I hoped it was him more than anything.

When I saw Zacky round the corner my hopeful face turned upside down. My half smile turned into a frown and all I wanted to do was curl up into a ball and roll away from him. I'd only heard what Syn had told me but the guy was a dickhead.

He looked up at me while unlocking my cell; his green eyes pleading forgiveness. I wasn't having any of it. I knew you couldn't just go off of loving someone like that. He clearly still loved my guy.

Wait, why was he unlocking my cell anyway?

Then I heard another person next to him. He had handcuffs on, I could hear them clanging. I didn't expect it to be him though. No way, never.

It was my Syn. As beautiful as the day I met him. My eyes watered as I stood up from where I was sat. I probably looked kind of stupid, standing in the middle of my cell, crying my eyes out with my mouth hanging open.

As Zacky unlocked my cell to let Syn in, I felt an overwhelming happiness caress me. The cell was unlocked, but Syn needed his cuffs off.

Zacky unlocked Syn and opened the door.

He ran up to me and picked me up around my waist, hugging me tightly and kissing me with such force; as if it were the last we were to ever share. Which was actually not the case now, as he was staying here with me. My head span as we twirled in our cell. All that fear and worry washed away when I was in his arms.

I glimpsed Zacky sigh and walk away after locking us back up. I didn't feel sorry for him; I wouldn't miss him if I never saw him again either.

"What the fuck did you do to get in here babe?" I asked Syn, who was still holding me; beaming the most gorgeous smile up at me. He let me down and I stood in front of him with my hands round his waist.

"I got fucked. Aaaannd basically," He scratched the back of his neck before continuing talking. "...Crashed my car into a building. Absinth, what can I say?" So he'd turned to drink for his problems.

"Babe, I don't want you turning to drink for your problems okay? Come to me in future, even if you're too angry." I sympathised, and he smiled down at me, hitting me with those chocolate browns of his. His lips descended on mine and I knew in that second that we would last forever. My head span and birds sang, just like our first kiss. I didn't have to hope he would come back anymore; he was here with me, holding me, and he would be until our sentences were up. After that, who knows?

But for now, I love you, Brian Haner jr.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, last bit inspired by the movie 'I love you, Phillip Morris'. Which is about two gay guys that meet in prison, he's a conman though and shiz. It's a good movie actually :) Jim Carrey FTW.

Anyways, this is the last chapter of Gee and Syn..the next ones are to be Matt and Zacky and stuff. Just reflecting etc :)

I hope ya'll liked, and I'll be starting the sequel to this soon :)

Love, peace and PANCAKES! <3