Status: Awaiting Sequel! :)

On the Outside Looking In

Gerard

Me and Syn walked through the dimly lit, grimy, desolate and deserted hall of cells. We were alone as the other inmates were still eating lunch. I never ate much anyways. Besides I had other things on my mind, like kissing Syn for example.

Not that he knew anything about it.

I wanted it to be romantic, but I wanted to make sure he knew he was mine and only mine.

We laughed and sat down on my bunk. I stopped and looked into his eyes and he stopped too. His eyes were the most beautiful brown colour; deep and chocolate that I found myself lost in. He looked back at me; black hair straight to his chin with a scarf over his head. I could tell he liked me now. He had to if he was looking back.

That's how I tricked people. I smiled like I did in the lunch hall. I felt more free when I was with Syn, like I could say anything or do anything.

The door to my cell was wide open because there was no need for Syn to lock it until the rest of the prisoners came back. I liked the openness; It made me think of that movie The Notebook, where they're dancing in the street. The next thing I said happened on impulse.

"Syn, do you want to dance with me?" I felt silly asking and blushed, and I saw him smile from the corner of my eye.

"Sure," He started with a shocked and confused expression. "But there's no music to go along with it."

"Oh well, we'll make some." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

At least this new plan was working.

We held eachothers hands and swirled around the cell, humming our favourite songs as we went. We span and circled, moving out of the cell into the hallway laughing and dancing.

"You're a great singer Gerard." Syn told me.

"Thankyou Syn. You're not half bad yourself." I replied.

I was enjoying myself so much. I usually hated dancing, but with Syn, it all came so naturally and I didn't feel stupid at all.

I acted on impulse again.

We ended up swirling in the centre of the hallway just outside my cell. It was at the very end, so there couldn't be anyone there that could see us.

He let go of my hands and his dropped to his side as he smiled with a small laugh at me. I smiled too as I slid my arms around his waist making him jump and freeze. His expression relaxed and he looked back into my face with slight fear. I leaned in close to his ear and whispered the words "don't worry" in his ear.

I leaned back and kissed his perfect lips right there and then in the middle of that hallway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay next chapters gonna have Syn explaining the kiss and shizzzle and I thought of a REALLY good idea...Ima have a Zackys POV and he's gonna work stuff out :3

Oohhh the suspense!
Love, Peace and Ribena :3

Okay so, subs, comments, suggestions welcome :)

Just read...SIMPLES! :3