Soon You'll Scream My Name

My Only Hope Is To See You

It felt like hours had passed when I had finally calmed myself down, and took a step away from Caroline. I wanted to pretend that I was perfectly fine, but she had already seen me at my first. Her face wasn't full of pity, but concern. She gave me a faint smile, and then turned to walk over to the sink. She pulled a few paper towels and went them in the sink. She came back over and started to wipe under my eyes. "Your mascara is running." She said. I just smiled, and thanked her. I wanted her to say something to me, anything, but apparently she picked this moment now to turn into a total mute.

Later, around seven o'clock, I had just dropped Caroline off at her house and driving back to my own. My mother called me, and told me that she will be working late tonight. I admit that I was disappointed; the nights are the only time I really get to see her. But now she has to drive just that much father because of me. I was just passing a house that looked like it was over flowing with people. I parked a block down the road, then walked back to see how it was. I had nothing better to do, and I had no one to hang out with just yet. As I entered the house through the front door, the smell of smoke hit me like a gust of wind. I wanted to go around and see who were the idiots at my school and who were the ones who thought they were "cool".
I made my way into the living room, where I saw dozens of people joking around and laughing. A few girls bumped into me, trying to get through the doorway. They had half empty vodka bottles in their hands, but I could tell by the looks they gave me that they were completely sober. I peaked into the kitchen to see in a corner there were kids sitting around a table, faces down to it. Then through the back door I saw a guy jump from the trampoline into the pool with all of his clothes on. I turned around, shaking my head, and began to explore the rest of the house. I went up the stairs and down a hall. I pasted the bathroom and saw a couple going down on each other. I took a deep breath and turned around; heading back toward the stairs. So far, there are fakers, druggies, total idiots and sex addicts here. As I was about to go down the stairs, someone stepped in front of me. I looked up to see a guy with short blond hair with brown at the tips. He must have dyed his hair brown at one point, then cut most of it off. I could smell it on his breath and the look in his blue eyes that he was drunk off his ass.
"Move." I said trying to step around him. He blocked my path. I tried again, but failed. I was about to push the guy down the stairs when he shoved me against the wall. My head smacked against a picture frame, and it took me a couple seconds to figure out the guy was feeling me up.
"Get off me." I said. His hand tried going down my pants. "Back off." I hissed as I slapped him. He returned the gesture. Alright, must everyone hit me today?
A hand went on the guy's chest and started to push him back. "Dude, back the fuck up." A slurry Ashton said.
"Fuck off, Ash. This one is mine."
"But dude, this is my girlfriend. Back up." He said. My jaw dropped. Did this bastard just call me his girlfriend?
"You'll get her back when I'm done with her." He growled, and went for my belt. I picked my knee up and pushed it into his groan. Ash took a hold of the collar of the guy's shirt and punched him; causing him to tumble down the stairs into a couple making out at the bottom. I couldn't help but laugh. Then Ashton grabbed my arm and pulled me into an empty room as the guy was getting back up. He shut the door and locked it quickly.
"How many times am I going to have to see you today before you realize I hate you?" I asked.
He gave me a blank stare. "How do you hate me? You don't know me!"
"I know enough."
He rolled his eyes. "I should have just let that guy rape you." he mumbled.
"What was that?" I asked. "I didn't quite hear you."
"Fuck it, Delta. Forget it."
"That's what I thought." I said coldly. "Now let me out of this damn room."
Ashton leaned against the door. "Unless you want to go back out there and higher the chances of seeing that guy."
I rolled my eyes and turned around. My eyes fell on the window as I headed toward it.
"Oh hell no. You are not going out that window."
"Says who?" I ask unlocking it.
"Me."
I turned around and he's a little too close for comfort.
"Why do you even care?"
"I never said I did."
"Then why are you trying to keep me from window hopping?"
"Dakota would kill me if something happened to you and I could have stopped it and I didn't."
"Then say you had nothing to do with me tonight." I turned back around and got my left leg out the window and on the roof. As I was getting my right leg out, I lost my balance and began to literally fall out the window.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one extremely sucked; well, to me it did.
You guys should comment.
(but not saying how random and bad this chapter was!)
And I am going to thank everyone who has subscribed and/or commented (:
This story had ten stars before it even got to chapter ten!
I love you guys <3 xD

Song credit in title: Still Around by 3OH!3.