Soon You'll Scream My Name

Once You Have Me You'll Always Come Back

Delta was being so, difficult. It frustrated me to a point that I just wanted her. The look she was giving me, and the tone in her voice caused me to crave her even more. But I can't show any sign of my wantings to fuck her; not yet at least. I must wait until she makes the first move, which is going to put me through a rather painfully slow waiting period.
But it's worth it, I kept telling myself. It's for revenge.
Delta wanted to get as far away from me as phycial possible, and I wanted the exact opposite. She wanted to go through the door, but I refused saying that that guy is most likely waiting outside this door for her. So instead of trying to go through me, she goes for the window.
I go over to her and attempt to stop her from getting out a second story window. But as stubborn as she is, she snapped at me, asking why I cared so much. I lied and told her I didn't.
As she was getting her second leg out the window, she lost her balance and fell through the window. The terrified look on her face sent shiver down my spine as I quickly snaked my arms around her waist; holding her in place. I was half way out the window now.
"Pull me back in," Delta said so many times that I lost count. I carefully pulled her up and over the seal; thankful that she is so light in weight.
When she could stand up straight, she just looked at me and silently thanked me. She took this chance to make a break for the door. I let her go, and I imagined her running down the stairs and through the house. I leaned out the window as her figure started to make it's way down the street. She turned, and like I had predicted she yelled, "Fuck you, Ashton!" and kept walking.
This girl will never stop surprising me, will she?
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter, by far, sucks ass.
I attempted to type this up on my phone, but with the keyboard and what not, I got so mad xDD
Ignore the grammer and/or spelling mistakes. I will take care of those tomorrow when I get home from school.

Thank you to everyone who has commented or subscribed; I love you! (x

Song credit in title: Situations by Escape The Fate

THIS WAS EDITED :D
(Just spellings& mistakes. Damn, there was a lot.)