Soon You'll Scream My Name

One Night And One More Time

After the last class came to an end, I went searching the halls for Delta. I found her, but she was talking with Ashton. I didn't want to bother her. So I went on to my locker to get my things together and catch a ride with Dakota. As if on cue, he popped up right beside me as I opened my locker door. I smiled at him as warmly as I could, but he still managed to figure out that something was bugging at me. The look on his face changed from an ecstatic mood to a very down and under the weather one. This concerned me, but it was most likely my fault because of my poor skills of pretending to be in a type of mood that I am not. I need help in my acting department. When Dakota's arm slipped around my waist after I slammed my locker shut, and the way he guided me down the hall, I felt something. A feeling that was never there before. I shrugged it off as we exited the building. "Should I take you home?" Dakota asked me as he held the door of the passenger side open for me. I got in and remained quite. This was usual, so he was hopefully used to it. Then he said, "I don't fucking understand it."
I gave him a blank expression that I was quite good at. "What?"
"You talk a hell of a lot when Delta is around, but when it's just you and I now you're a total mute."
"I told you, Dakota, I don't know. I just feel, shy."
Dakota took a heavy sigh and started to car. He began to pull out of the student parking lot and onto the road when he asked me again if I wanted to get dropped off at my house or be taken with him to his like usual. I nodded my head for his house and he turned left out of the parking lot instead of the right; away from my street and Delta's. Dakota put the radio on a station that I didn't know, and an Avenged Sevenfold song was playing. I didn't speak, because I know Dakota would be listening to the song rather than my never used voice.

When we got to his house, we did the usual, kick our shoes off, throw our coats and bags into the kitchen and head for his bedroom to watch a couple movies or play video games that we would get too caught up in. Yet, something was different. I knew that his parents were working, at Ashton was with Delta, but the house seemed quiet. I didn't want to break the silence, quite frankly because I didn't know how to to be honest. So Dakota saved me the trouble and did. "So, what do you want to do?" He asked.
I crossed my legs as I sat on his bed, and he comfortably sat in front of me with his legs over the edge of the bed. I shrugged and he sighed.
"Caroline, will you just say something to cheer me up?"
I smiled, and thought I'd try to be more like Delta. "I love you."
"That's not what I, wait, what did you just say?" His eyes looked at me, rather shocked.
"I. Love. You. Dakota." I repeated, but slower. He shook his head saying that he was dreaming.
When I leaned over to him and pressed my lips to his, he was quick to respond. This was my first kiss, and I didn't care that I was sharing it with my best friend. I'd rather him have my first everything than some worthless guy. Dakota didn't know what to do, but I did. From all the books I've read, I knew just want to do. I straddled Dakota's waist and pushed him down on his bed. I kissed him from his lips to his neck; earning a few soft moans from him. A rush of heat began to rise in me, and I wanted more of him that I began to crave having the feeling of his hands run over every inch of my body. He must have been reading my mind, because his hands went to my face as our tongues danced inside of his mouth. His cold hands ran down my chest, causing me the blush, and then down my hips and stopping at the belt keeping my skinny jeans to my waist. He played with it, teasing me. I finally got fed up with it and took my belt off myself. He did the rest. By time I actually noticed what was going on, we were both only wearing our under garments and Dakota was hovering over me. When our lips parted, we breathed in each others air. I tangled my hands in his black hair and pulled his mouth back down to mine. He hands went to my waist and sat me up on his lap. He unhooked my bra and threw it across the room to where the pile of our clothes had formed long ago. He pushed me back down on the bed and moved his mouth down. Instead of stopping at one of my breasts, his mouth kept kissing down and licking at my stomach the lower he got. He quickly slipped my panties off my smooth, pale legs. He kissed my thighs and made a trail back up to my mouth. While his tongue began to enter my mouth, I slipped his neon colored boxers off of him. I couldn't understand why I was doing what I was. I had always said that I would wait until I'm older, and with the right person. But this, this right here, it feels right. As if it's suppose to happen. When Dakota's mouth left mine, I was breathing heavy; trying to breathe air into my lungs. He pulled something out of the night stand drawer, and when he ripped it open I knew what it was. My heart started to race. He looked at me before he pulled the condom out of the wrapper. "Do you want to do this?" He was, too, out of breath.
I smiled slightly, and nodded my head. "Of course I do."
He nodded and looked down at the wrapper, then back at my face.
"Is this your first time?" He asked quietly.
I bit my bottom lip and nodded again.
"Are you sure that you want it to be with me?"
"I couldn't imagine doing it with anybody else, Dakota."
This caused him to blush, and I giggled at the sight. He sat the condom aside on the bed and spread my legs. I took a light grip on the sheets. I felt him ease a finger into my entrance, and it didn't hurt at all. When he noticed this, he added a second finger. I felt a sting, but nothing I couldn't handle. After a couple seconds, he added a third and I felt the pain. Then Dakota pulled his fingers out of me and then rolled the condom on himself. He sat himself between my thighs and leaned down to kiss my lips. "This is going to hurt." Then I felt his length start to push inside of me. He was right, it hurt way more than I ever thought it would.
Then that's when I heard a door slam downstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about not giving you a warning on the content (;
I will give you guys a heads up from now on, haha.
But this is rated R for a reason: So I can write whatever the hell I want ;D
Thank you for the comments! Leave more; I love them (:
I was shocked when I saw the subscribers jump from 107 to 124. <33
By the way, I added the character pictures. :D

Song credit in title: Thanks For The Memories by Fall Out Boy.