Soon You'll Scream My Name

There's Nothing Surgery Can Do

When I walked into class late, there was a gorgeous girl standing up in the back beside that mute girl. She said that her name was Delta Underwood, and wait, she was in juvy? That pretty thing? I doubt it. What the fuck, probation? This chick has got to be making this shit up just to get attention. She looks so, innocent.
When the class had started, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Then Mrs. Havens yelled at me for not paying attention. But when she turned back around to the green chalk board, I glanced back over at Delta. When her gray eyes met mine, she flipped me off. My jaw almost dropped as I shook my head and returned the gesture. She's a fucking bitch. I turned my attention to the teacher. I saw Charmaine look at the girl out of the corner of my eye. She made a look, and I whispered to her to leave the girl alone. Her attention went back to the lesson Mrs. Havens was apparently trying to teach to us.

After class, Delta was the first one up and out of the room. I couldn't help but stare at her ass as she walked out. Charmaine slapped me. "What the fuck, Maine?" I snapped at her. Her gray eyes glared at me and I took a step back from her. Oh shit, she's pissed.
"You were staring at that chick's ass."
"So? It's human nature for a guy with raging hormones to stare at every hot girl's ass and boobs."
Her hand came up to slap me again but I stepped back and started to head out of the class room.
"You're a dick, Ash." She called.
"I know!" I smirked.
Heading my way across the hall, I entered my History class. My smirk turned into a grin when I saw Delta sitting in the empty seat beside mine. Thank fuck Charmaine doesn't have this class. She'd murder Delta before I even got to my seat. I walked up to her and sat down in my chair. She looked up at me and I smiled. She made a face that I make all the time. The what the fuck are you staring at look.
"If you're wondering why I'm staring at you, it's because I think you're gorgeous." I said.
"Yeah, you totally don't sound like a stalker now." She said sarcastically.
I put both my hands over my heart. "That hurt."
"Oh, I'm sorry." She said. My smirk returned. "I don't give a fuck." She smiled, and looked back down at her gravity 3 phone.
My hands fell down to my desk. She's going to be a lot harder to get that the rest of the girls in this school.
"You're a bitch." I tell her.
"And you're a douche."
My jaw dropped. She looked up at me. "You might want to close your mouth, that look doesn't suit you."
"It will when I'm between your legs." I say.
She put her phone back into her bag and turned to stare at me. "What makes you think you're going to get between my legs?"
"Every girl dreams of me fucking them." I say.
"This one doesn't."
"But you will."
"Never."
"Just wait. You'll see. One day you'll be all up on me, begging for me to get down your pants."
She smirked, and shook her head. "Only in your dreams, sweetheart."
"Oh, I'm already dreaming it, babe." I admitted.
She was about to say something else, when Mr. Ross walked into the room, slamming the door.
"Good morning class." His eyes fell on Delta. "Good morning, new student. Stand up and explain yourself."
Delta groaned, and I bit my bottom lip. Damn, that sounded good.
"I'm Delta Underwood. I'm in my seventeenth year of life and most of the time I was in juvy. I'm on probation and I'm pretty pissed about it. Don't start shit with me and you'll be just fine." She sat back down.
Mr. Ross looked shocked. "I'm going to let that slide, Miss Underwood, because you seem upset. But next time it's a write up and a trip to the office."
She nodded her head and went back to her phone.
Ten minutes into the class, I ripped a piece of paper out of my notebook and wrote I don't believe you on it, then passed it over the Delta. She looked at it, then a minute later she decided to reply and pass the paper back.
About what?
Your probation and juvy crap.
It's not crap, I really was in juvy.
For what? Stealing candy?
Starting fights and getting involved with gangs I shouldn't have.

My jaw dropped. She's in a gang? I asked.
Fuck no. I know a lot of people who are in them. I just got put in the middle of some of their fights.
I looked at her. Her gray eyes met mine. "You're kidding." I said aloud. Shit.
"Mr. Watkins, is there a problem?" Mr. Ross asked.
I quickly thought of an excuse, and held up my pencil. "It broke." I laughed.
He rolled his eyes. "Sharpen it and get back to work on the assignment."
I nodded my head and went over to the pencil sharpener. I stuck it in, and the loud noise filled the room. After a couple seconds I pulled it out and went back to my chair to see the note sitting on my desk again. I read Delta's neat hand writing. No, I'm not kidding. And maybe if you weren't such a dick head I'd tell you about it. I looked at her and smiled.
I promise I won't be a dick to you. Honest to God. I passed it back, as my fingers were crossed.
That doesn't convince me. I'm atheist.
Fuck. Why does this chick have to be one of the non-believers?
I swear on everything that's fuckable.
She smiled and the note returned to my desk. At lunch, in the library then. And if you tell anybody, your dick and balls are being fed to my dog.
I glanced at her, thinking she was joking. But she had a serious face as she stared at me.
I nodded my head; fingers still crossed behind my back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? <33
This one kind of sucked Dx

Song credit in title: Break Your Little Heart by All Time Low.