Soon You'll Scream My Name

That Chick Can Eat Her Heart Out

Ashton was completely stunned. He hadn't the slightest clue what he could say to Caroline without causing a scene. He wondered if the only reason that he had begun to change his ways were to just get Delta in bed, or was he really starting to fall for this girl? No, of course not. Ashton Watkins does not fall for anyone. Not even some gorgeous faced badass girl that's new in town.
Drake's stepped up onto the porch. "Are you going to answer her?"
Ashton hadn't even registered that Caroline had said something.
"I said, do you love Delta Underwood or not?"
"Of course not," he snapped. With that came a punch from Drake, landing right on Ashton's nose.
"Holy shit, Drake," Dakota exclaimed. "Was that really necessary?"
As Ashton was holding his nose, trying to keep it from bleeding, Caroline hurried into the now emptying house to find a piece of cloth.
"This piece of garbage does not deserve to be in the presence of that girl!" Drake shouted, pointing at Ashton. "He's just using that wonderful girl for sex!"
From the second story window that belonged to Caroline, Delta could hear every word through the opened window.
She thought she just felt her heart drop.
Drake continued, "I should just take her back to our town and away from your sorry ass!"
Caroline returned, pressing a dish cloth to Ashton's bleeding nose. He pushed her away.
"I don't need your help," he snapped at her.
Caroline backed away, unsure of what to do next. Dakota claimed his place by her side and narrowed his eyes at his brother. "Ashton, don't take out your anger on everyone around you that you love--"
"That I love? You're all on her side anyways!" Ashton stormed off the porch and searched for his car. He wasn't going to take hearing any of their nonsense for much longer. However, when he had sighted his car and got in, hooked his seatbelt and placed his key in the ignition, he found himself longing to run up those stairs and comfort Delta; hold her in his arms and tell her everything was going to be alright. He longed to press his lips to hers and make love to her, not have sex.
His eyes began to water. He couldn't go back. He ruined it.
"Why am I such a fuck up?!" Ashton exclaimed, slamming his fists onto his steering wheel. From where his car was, he could clearly see into Caroline's bedroom window. He saw Delta stand up, her hair all a mess and Caroline standing in front of her, wiping her tears away.
Then there was Drake, closing the window. Their eyes met and Ashton glared. Drake held up his middle finger toward Ashton right before he drew the curtains closed.
Closing Ashton out of Delta's life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Would apologizing a million times make up for how long it has been since I last updated? Probably not, but I do hope you all can soon forgive me. I'm posting another update later, since I have nothing important to do. So watch for that c:

Title: Love Bites - Halestorm