Soon You'll Scream My Name

I Led You To Believe It Was Only You And Me

I curled up into a ball on the floor against the lockers. I could hear voices down the hall, but I didn't give a shit who it was, my balls just extremely hurt right now. Does that chick take fucking self-defense classes or some shit? That was a hard mother fucking kick, or whatever the fuck it was. Someone touched my shoulder and I looked up to she Charmaine's gray eyes full of worry. "Are you alright?" She asked.
I blinked at her. "No, I'm just groaning in pain and holding my nuts for fun."
She tried not to laugh. "I know that was a stupid question, I apologize. But come on, get up. Let's go to lunch."
Charmaine took my bag and put in over her shoulder and helped me up.
"Just walk it off." She tells me. Yeah, only if she had a pair of balls and dick, then she'd understand my pain. I wobbled with every step I took, and Charmaine, I could tell, wanted to laugh at me.
"If you tell anybody what happened here," I say. "I'll never fuck you again."
She stopped, and made a straight face. Well, that definitely shut her up. When we began to walk into the cafeteria, it was mostly quiet. Why? I'll tell you. My younger brother was standing in the middle of the fucking room kissing that fucking whore who wouldn't fucking suck my dick. My jaw dropped, and so did Charmaine's.
"Maine, did you just see what I did?"
"Uh huh." She says.
"He's dead when we get home." I say and turn to make my way to the nurse.
"Where are you going?"
"I'm going to the nurse, Maine. Come on."
When I made my way into the clinic, I laid down on the bed, waiting for the nurse to get off her lunch break. Charmaine sat down at the table in the corner and took out her iPod and phone. While she was off her in own musical world, I could actually think about what I can do to get back at Delta for fucking leaving me hanging with a major boner and now aching nuts. Killing her is out of the option, so cross that off the list.
Prank? Boring.
Mess with? Too grade school.
Stalk? Creepy.
Then, the idea hit me.
I'm going to play nice with her, and make her fall in love with me. Then when she trusts me enough to give her a good fuck, I'm gone in a heart beat and leave her with a rather big broken heart. I chuckled at my plan. Then, I really got to thinking. After the events that took place, how am I going to get on her good side? I mean, she now has my brother as a friend, who can tell her anything about my past, who I am and what I have done. So basically, I'm fucked. But I can act like I've changed! Not fool around with all the girls and guys in this school like I always would and become a rather "innocent" teenage boy. That will have to work. She'll think I'm a new person.
But I couldn't help but wonder what it would have been like to bang her. I mean, she has an amazing body with curves I've only witnessed in my dreams. I want to know what it feels like to run my hands down her hips, what she tastes like and how good she sounds when she moans. I was starting to get hard just by thinking about it. Holy shit, did I want in her pants this bad? I mean, I've never got a random boner before. Ah, fuck this.
I got up off the bed and went over to Charmaine. She looked up at me before I crashed my lips down on hers and picked her up out of the chair. I pushed her down on one of the two beds in the room. She didn't refuse, she twisted her hands in my hair and pulled lightly, knowing that turns me on. My hands ran along her body. Then we heard the door click door and someone yelling something down the hall. I quickly got up off of Charmaine and dived for the bed next to hers and curled up into a ball again. The nurse walked in and saw us. "What are you two doing in here?"
"My balls hurt and she has a headache." I say to her.
Charmaine nods slowly; probably still light headed from what just happened. The nurse felt Charmaine's for head and said, "Well, you do feel a little warm. Rest here." Then she looked at me. "What are we suppose to do with your deal?"
"Give me a pack of ice and all shall be well." I smirked.
The nurse rolled her eyes at me and dug in the freezer for an ice pack. When she handed me a green one she told me to keep it and go back to class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but it's an update.

Song credit in title: Running Away by Three Days Grace.