Status: complete;sequel up.

Untouched

A Moment A Love A Dream Aloud

Christofer

I sat in the living room watching my younger sister play barbies with Caleb. Adrian sat next to me, watching as they both were playing.

“So how’s life?” Adrian asked continuing to stare at his brother and soon to be sister.

“Fine I guess.” I mumbled.

He sighed loudly, “It’s too late for this I’m off.” He said heading off to the stairs.

I continued to watch and soon my phone was ringing, I quickly jumped up and ran to the empty kitchen.

“Hello Tom?” I questioned with hope in my voice.

“Hello Christofer, don’t worry about Oli the idiot’s fine.” He assured me.

I sighed in relief, “Thank god.” I said leaning against the back door.

“Are you ok? I’m more worried about your well being. How’s the family?”

“I umm e-everything’s f-fine here.” I muttered and slid down to the floor. “Everything’s fine.” I repeated.

“I know something’s bothering you Chrissy, you’re a readable person.”

“Bye Tom.” I said quickly and hung up the phone, I couldn’t get myself to bother Tom with my life problems. He has to much on his plate, with Oli and everything. The last thing he needs is to worry about someone as unimportant as me.

I got up from the floor and walked up to the bathroom; I opened the door and closed it behind me.

I glanced up and screamed as loud as I can, “Adrian!” I yelled.

He quickly covered his chest, “Fuck Christofer.” He mumbled.

I covered my eyes, “Are y-you dressed?” I asked.

“Yeah…” he whispered his voice trailed.

I uncovered my eyes and sure enough he wore a shirt, but it wasn’t the fact that he was half naked that freaked me out.

It was the fact that he had boobs.

“Umm you’re a girl?” I asked.

He blushed and looked down to his feet, “I’m a guy, born in a women’s body. Transgender or whatever you want to call it.” He said.

I nodded and watched as he picked up the wrap that I assume goes around his chest to conceal his breast, “Is Adrian really your name?”

He laughed. “It actually is.”

He took a seat on the edge of the bathtub and I sat down on the toilet seat. We stared at each other, not sharing any words.

“It explains why you’re so feminine.” I giggled.

“I have a girlfriend; I love her a lot but my dad’s not to supportive of it. I mean Caleb’s gay he won’t have any children.”

“He needs to grow a fucking heart, your still his kids.”

“How did your dad take it?”

I shifted a bit; I was still uncomfortable talking about my father to other people. “H-he u-use to h-hit me, a lot.”

“I’m sorry.” Adrian apologized. “I didn’t mean to-“

“It’s o-ok.” I smile. “Talking about it is supposed to make everything better, right?”

He shrugged and continued to stare at me with questioning eyes, “is that what you meant by you like this Oli person?”

“Yeah, he’s my boyfriend. I love him to death.”

Adrian smiled, “I like you a lot, and you’re easier to talk to than Caleb.” He rolled his eyes at the thought of his twin.

I giggled, “I like you too. I almost forgot what I came in here to do.”

“What were you going to do?”

I was going to cry.

“I forgot.” I lied with a smile.

“Well I better finish getting dressed, see you tomorrow Christofer.”

I nodded and headed to the door.

“Wait.” He called.

I turned back around, “Yeah?”

“I want to show you the mall tomorrow, you up for it?”

I nodded and headed unlocked the door and leaving to my guest room.

Maybe having Adrian as a step brother won’t be so bad.

***


After breakfast Adrian and I quickly got ready to leave to the mall.

“Where are you kids going?” my mom asked sitting it the kitchen cleaning up my younger sister of her messy breakfast.

“The mall.” Adrian said.

“Oh, Christofer take this, you need some new clothes you’ve been wearing the same things since the day I left.” My mom said digging threw her purse. “And take Caleb, he’s been complaining he needs new tight jeans or something like that.”

I took the two hundred dollar bills as Adrian ran off to get his brother.

After 30 minutes of waiting for Caleb to get ready, we finally left to the mall.

The first store we went to was Pac Sun, I need new jeans the ones I have has holes in them in undesirable places.

“Which side do you shop at?” Caleb asked as we entered the store.

“How m-many sides a-are there?”

Adrian began to chuckle behind me, “Your small you’ll probably fit better in the girls jeans.”

Inside of protesting I went along with Adrian to the ladies side of the store and picked out 3 blue jeans.

“No Chris, get these!” Caleb yelled from the opposite side of the store, he was holding up a pair of hot pink jeans.

“I’m not a girl. Y-you guys a-are already forcing m-me to shop a-at the girls s-side I don’t need p-pink jeans.” I protested crossing my arms.

Adrian laughed and turned to his twin, “Put those away you’re making his blush the same color of those jeans.”

I squeaked and hid my face; Caleb laughed and came running to me. “Let me see.” He giggled trying to move hands from my face.

“Leave him alone Caleb.” Adrian demanded.

The boy nodded and walked over to find his own jeans, I looked to Adrian and thanked him quietly.

“So you are going to go try those on?”

I shrugged and Adrian led me to the men’s dressing room, I entered a small little stall and pulled the curtain over. I took off my ripped black jeans and put on the new dark blue jeans, I was struggling a bit.

Grunting ever now and then as I tried to wiggle into them.

“Is he having sex in there?” Caleb whispered to his twin innocently.

Although they couldn’t see, I blushed and zipped the zipper up and stepped out.

“You look pretty!” Caleb gushed.

I smiled and looked to Adrian, his opinion mattered more to me. He secretly was still a girl so I’m sure he had some sense in fashion.

“They fit you well, go buy them.”

I nodded and went back into the dressing room to change my normal jeans.

***


I sat in the food court and watched as Adrian and Caleb ate their lunch, I somehow convinced them I ate a lot at breakfast when in reality I ran straight to the bathroom to throw up the small amount of food I did happen to eat.

“You sure you don’t want anything?” Adrian asked.

I shook my head just as my phone began to ring.

I excused myself and ran toward the nearest bathroom, “Hello?”

“Christofer.” It was Oli.

I didn’t reply, I just stood there speechless.

“Christofer are you mad at me?” he asked, the pain laced into his voice.

“Never, but I want to know why.” I demanded, if only he could see how serious my face looked.

He’d probably gush and pinch my cheeks.

“I don’t even know why, it seemed like a good idea.”

“Wanting to die is my thing!” I almost screamed.

“Don’t ever say that. “Oli hissed at me, his anger vivid in his voice.

“I-I’m s-sorry.”

We remained silent, just listening to the breathing of each other. I want him here with me. I want to be in his arms holding me securely and never letting me go.

I miss him.

“Are you enjoying your stay at your mom’s?” he finally asked.

“Yeah, I met my future brothers. They’re twins, Caleb is gay and Adrian is a transgender.” I said.

For some reason I enjoyed talking about them, they fascinate me.

“They haven’t been hitting on you. Have they?”

I snorted, “Stop being a jealous asshole. We’re going to be family soon. Besides Adrian has a girlfriend and Caleb is…he…” I paused.

Is Caleb even single?

“He what?” Oli asked, he knew made a point. He knew he was right about one of them hitting on me.

“I’m sure he’s dating someone.” I said trying to sound convincing. “I have to go now. I’ll call you later.” I whispered waiting for him to rely.

But he simply hung up.

What crawled up his ass and died?

I put my phone away and went back out with the twins. I reached the table and they were both fighting.

“Are you guys ok?” I asked taking my seat.

They both nodded, “Are you ok? You look a little upset.” Adrian noted.

“I’m ok.”

“Liar, is it your boyfriend?” Caleb asked leaning closer to me.

“No, e-everything is f-fine.”

They didn’t believe me, I could see it on their face but they didn’t pursue it any further, and that I was thankful for.

***


I sat in the living room watching family taped with my future family; sadly I wasn’t in any of the tapes. Instead I was watching tapes of their family.

My mom must have noticed my uneasiness because she said, “I think I have a baby tape of Christofer.”

She quickly ran out the room and a few seconds later she came back down with an old tape in her hand she took out the current tape and replaced it with my tape.

It started off with me, of course, as a baby. It was simply a fourth person videotaping my mother holding me as newborn, my older sister leaning over to get into the lens.

“He looks just like you.” my mother gushed to the camera man.

“He does, he has my eyes.” The man, my father said.

I felt my throat close up as he handed the camcorder to someone else and walked over to my mother on the bed. He took me into his arms and held me like a father should hold a baby.

“I’m going to make sure this boy grows up like a man.” He laughed kissing my forehead. “Even if he doesn’t I’ll always love him.” He added softly holding me tighter in her arms.

That seemed to trigger me because I was crying so much I couldn’t even see what was happening on the screen.

I wiped at my eyes but the tears continued to fall, my mom came rushing to my side and held me in her arms softly stroking my hair.

“I’m sorry baby.” She whispered. “Greg take that off.” She demanded to her boyfriend.

I heard my father talking on the tape, he was saying things I never heard him say before. It was upsetting me how he broke such a simple promise.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is this better?
I wonder how many people were shocked to find out that Adrian was in fact, a girl.
and I'm wondering how many people where sh shocked to find out that Christofer's dad actually had a heart at one point.
Title Credit:Sweet Disposition- The Temper Traps