Status: complete;sequel up.

Untouched

That's When We Fell in Love Another First Time

Christofer

I woke up early Christmas morning; Oli was still sleeping next to me his face nuzzling into my shoulder. I smiled and stared at him for a bit, without him I’d be alone and sad, probably laying on the kitchen floor bleeding while my dad drank himself to oblivion.

But Oli saved me, and now instead of spending Christmas alone I’m spending it with Oli and his kind family.

“You’re awake.” Oli mumbled looking up at me through his dark wavy hair. I smiled and nodded pecking him on the lips.

That second Tom came running in jumping onto the bed and jumping up and down, “Hurry its Christmas.” He whined tugging on my arm. “Hurry and get your asses downstairs.” He added getting off the bed and running downstairs.

“He loves Christmas.” Oli chuckled getting up from the bed.

I pouted and stayed in the comfy covers and the warm bed. I watched as Oli began to get dressed, “Christofer.” He called turning around to face me. “I got you a gift, but if you want to see it…” he said letting his voice trail off.

I quickly jumped up and ran to our closet grabbing some clothes and putting them on. I pushed past Oli and ran down the stairs and into the living room. Tom was sitting on the couch waiting patiently for Oli and I.

“I’m h-here.” I giggled jumping on the couch next to him.

Tom’s parents came in from the kitchen, both of them wearing smiles even their father. Oli took longer coming down, “He’s so fucking slow.” Tom muttered earning a slap on the arm by his mother.

Finally Oli came down and sat next to me wrapping his arms around my waist. We watched as Tom opened all his gifts and Oli opened a few of his.

“Christofer,” Oli’s mother spoke up. “My husband I got you something, it’s not much but,” she said grabbing a small little box from the coffee table in front of her. “Since you’ll be staying here for a while you’ll need to get in.” she laughed as I opened the box, a small little key laid in it with a red bow.

I smiled and thanked her softly holding the key in my hands.

***


I sat in the passenger seat of Oli’s car, he told me he was taking me somewhere special so he could give me my Christmas gift.

I was impatient, I really wanted to know what he got me and I was curious to know what it was. All this excitement was getting me jumpy and hyper.

“Ok, here we are.” He said pulling into a small park.

The park overall was beautiful, with the street lights giving out a small dim light enough so you could see the person next to you. There were lots of trees and grass so it smelled like pine.

Oli took my hand in his and he led me toward small wooden bench. We sat down and he took both my hands in his, “I don’t want to seem cheesy.” He laughed at himself and I could see the blush even in this dim lightening.

I giggled and watched as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small white box. It honestly looked a little beat up, like it’s been thrown around and abandoned at some point.

He opened the box and inside laid a small golden bracelet, I let out a soft gasp and watched as he took my ugly scarred wrist and placed it on my wrist. “It’s not that great.” He mumbled still holding my wrist.

“It’s perfect.” I told him.

“Hey, you didn’t stutter.” He noted kissing my cheek softly.

Suddenly a thought dawned on me, I didn’t buy him anything. I didn’t buy anyone anything yet everyone bought me something.

“I d-didn’t get y-you a-anything.” I mumbled looking down to the gravel path underneath us. “I g-got n-no one a-anything.”

Oli pulled me closer to him and kissed the top of my head, “You didn’t have to get me anything, I understand that it’s been tough for you.” He said running his fingers down my dirty blonde hair. “So it’s ok, I’m sure everyone understands.”

I looked up to him and fought against the strong urge to cry, “I’m s-sorry.”

“Stop talking like that, money is simply something material and you can’t buy love with material objects and I don’t want you to feel obligated to buy my love with money because you had my love by just being here with me.”

I couldn’t seem to hold the tears back; I wasn’t upset or angry that I didn’t buy him anything. To him my love is the most powerful gift ever, he just wants to be with me because he loves me.

“Why are you crying?” he asked wiping my tears away.

“I f-forgot w-what its l-like to b-be l-loved.” I cried.

He held me much more tighter and continued to plant soft kisses to my cheeks.

Oli is all I would ever need.
♠ ♠ ♠
grr it's short ):
A small notice to my readers,[ next week updates may be extremely slow or i may not even update. I really wish i could, but i'm going to be at school until 8pm for tech week. i have a performance on thursday and i heard it's going to be hell week so i'm going to try and update a lot this week just for you guys (:
You guys need to see this amazingly awesome picture by monelite I'm in love with it (:
Title Credit: The Royal We- Sliversun Pickups